Explanation

God guy's rjdkdkd I just saw Black Panther. It was absolutely amazing I don't have word.

I cried my eyes out I miss Chadwick so much.

I can't explain how much marvel makes me happy and it help me so much with forgetting my problems... if you love marvel pm me I need marvel friends 😭

Chapter 21:

Hailee pov:

« Oh god y/n! Wait I'll call the doctors » I said before calling a nurse.

The doctors came in the room to check if everything was okay and fortunately it is.

« Your vitals are good. Does it hurt? » the nurse asked and she just nodded with teary eyes.

« Ok here is some pain medication. You can push this button if it hurts too much and you'll get more medicine » she explained and she nodded.

She's almost asleep so the nurse left us.

Y/n kept fighting sleep because she's busy starting at me with a confused look? A sad look? An angry look? Maybe all at once.

As I was about to talk to her, everyone barged in the room. Brie, her parents, Lizzie, Rose, Scarlett, Alycia... Her parents don't seem to know me which is good for me otherwise, they would've killed me.

Y/n pov:

Why is she here? I just had an accident but all I can think about is her.

Like always. I always think about her.

« Hey Lizzie » I whispered to her « yes, are you okay?" She asked worried.

« I'm okay I promise. Do you know why she's here? »

« I don't. Her and Brie argued in the corridor. She said that she was sorry and she made a mistake and she wanted to show everyone that she can be here for you or something like that » she explained.

« She can be here for me?! Well I don't believe that. she's the one who left me I didn't » I snapped and everyone in the room looked at me.

I smiled at them and they shrugged it off.

I see Hailee look down before she leaves the room quickly.

Well that's what she deserves. That's just the truth of her actions.

« You should talk to her, to see what she has to say, let her explain » Lizzie said.

« She could have explained it instead of going away and breaking my heart » I said annoyed.

« Do whatever you want I will support you but remember that you love her. And I think she does too, she wouldn't have come otherwise. » she said making me think about it a little.

« I do love her. And maybe she does love me. But why did she leave? I mean we were happy. Well that's what I think »

« I can't talk for her so you should really have a conversation with her. Communication is the most important. And you're the one who learned me that » she smiled kissing my head.

« I'm so good at giving advices » I teased her.

« Yes you are. And you scared me. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't wake up. I need you in my life y/n you're so important to me and I couldn't handle loosing you » she said and I smiled sadly.

« I know. But I'm here Liz. So you don't need to worry anymore I'm not going anywhere » I smiled at her.

« you better » she smiled.

After our little moment, Lizzie left with Scarlett and Rose because it's already 8pm.

« Bye bye auntie. I come see you tomorrow » Rose said and I smiled.

« okay I'll wait for you. I love you my sweet girl » I kissed her cheek.

« Bye y/n. I want to see you just here tomorrow okay? So no accident » Scarlett said and I chuckled.

« Okay scarly! » I smiled sheepishly « I love you » she said making my hear melt. « I love you too » she kissed my head and they left.

« I'm gonna leave too » Alycia said and I nodded. « I'll come back tomorrow. Love you » she said « See you. Love you too » I waved and she said bye to the people left in the room.

A few minutes later my parents left so I can rest.

I asked Brie and Flo to stay because I don't wanna be alone. So they're both on the couch.

« You look comfortable » I smirked.

Before they could answer, someone knocked on the door.

The door opened reveling Hailee.

I see Flo and Brie look at each other before running out of the room like two kids, leaving me and Hailee alone in an awkward silence.

After a few seconds I can't take it anymore so I start talking « Hailee what are you doing here? »

She looks up surprised « please just listen to me » I look at her and sigh « go ahead »

« I can't tell you how sorry I am and I know that a sorry isn't going to help you to trust me again. I made a mistake leaving you and I regretted this choice every day since I left. I hurt you and Im so mad at myself because I promised to never hurt you and I failed. And you had this accident and oh my god I was so scared to loose you forever it made me realize that I- I can't live without you. And I know that's going to be hard for you to trust me again and I will understand if you don't want to be with me again, it's my fault I did this but please give me a second chance »

After her speech we're both crying. I don't even know what to say, I don't know what to do.

« I'm so mad at you but you don't make things easy. I trusted you I told you that I love you and you left the morning after WITH A LETTER HAILEE OH MY GOD. WHAT IF I DIDNT HAVE THIS ACCIDENT? WOULD YOU BE HERE RIGHT NOW? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU LEFT ME. Fuck you Hailee. I can't even sleep alone because of you. My anxiety is driving me crazy. When I think that you promised to help me. I hate you as much as I love you » I breathed out.

« I left because I was scared, scared to not be enough for you. I know it's dumb but I was scared that you'd leave me and I preferred to leave you before you leave me. I'm scared to be abandoned »

« Listen Hailee I need time. Time to think about this. I'm tired now » I said laying down in my bed.

« Thank you for listening. I'll leave now. Rest okay? » she said and I nodded.

She left and I sighed. As much as it's painful, it's also comforting to see her again.