10. I Tried

WANDA's POV

Explaining the whole Luna situation to the boys last night wasn't the easiest. It was hard to tell them what happened without disclosing certain information. I managed to give them the gist, though. All they know is that I had a baby when I was younger and she 'had to stay in the place she was born' instead of coming with me. But she's here now. And that's the most I could tell them.

Now it's the next day, and I'm trying to usher them out the door so they're not late for their school bus. I swear getting these boys ready in the morning takes up half of my time.

Luna's currently sat on the couch, playing Subway Surfers on her phone whilst Vision is cooking breakfast for me. Sometimes he can spare some time before he goes off to work so he can make me breakfast. It's the sweetest thing.

Yes, he's an Avenger too and yes, we get paid masses for that, but we still want a fairly normal life. So one day, Vision decided he wanted to go and work in a bank. Boring if you ask me, but they find him incredibly useful since he's an android.

Me, on the other hand, I usually stay at home to fill out mission reports, whether it's missions I've been on or not. Tony also pays me for that, so I'm a stay-at-home mom. I love it, but right now I'm on a break to take care of Luna. She's far more important.

"Here you go, darling," my beautiful husband tells me as he begins to plate up the pancakes he made. I swear he makes the best food. I mean, obviously I'm the main cook in this household, but Vision's also incredible. We take it in turns sometimes.

"Mm, thank you, dear," I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before he checks the time and realizes he needs to leave. Once he's out the door, I turn around to see Billy standing in the foyer. But where the hell is the other one?

"Billy, where's your brother?" I ask him but before he can answer, Tommy comes running downstairs topless. "Tommy! What-"

"I can't find the shirt I want," he pouts.

"Okay, but there are other people in this house now, remember?" I remind him, gesturing to the girl on my sofa right now. "Just, wait here," I tell him sternly, running into the laundry room and returning as fast as possible. "Here," I throw a random shirt at him, not having the time to find the one he wants.

"Yay! This is the one I was looking for!" he says excitedly and quickly puts it on.

"Oh, goody," I joke, giving them both a quick hug and kiss on the head before practically shoving them out the door.

"Phew! Crisis averted!" I laugh to myself at my boys' silliness. But my laughter quickly fades after seeing my daughter breathing heavily on the sofa, the tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"What scared you, baby?" I quickly ask before I bother trying to calm her. Maybe if she tells me what got her into this state in the first place, I can use that to help.

"T-too much," she whimpers, beginning to hit her head hard with her closed fist.

"Lulu, don't hurt yourself, my love." I grasp her hand in both of mine to stop her movements. Right now, I don't care if she finds touch scary. I just don't want her hurting herself.

"Please... get off," she whines and starts struggling against my hold. Her fist is being thrashed about in my hands as she uses her other hand to pry me off of her. "Stop."

"Not until I know you won't hurt yourself again. Talk to me, Luna."

"Hurts. Get off!" she screeches, I can see her magic beginning to form.

"Okay, baby, listen, I'm gonna let go, okay? But don't lose control of your magic," I tell her seriously, but not in a mean way. I just don't want her to cause any damage that she'll later regret. Nor do I particularly want anything in my home to be destroyed.