1. (Prologue) Luna

LUNA's POV

Hi. I'm Luna. Luna Maximoff. Or Lulu, as my little brothers, Billy and Tommy, call me. I hate the name but they've been calling me that since they could talk and it just stuck.

Anyway, back on track. I'm sixteen years old and my parents are Wanda Maximoff and Vision. That's our little family. Me, my mom and dad, and my brothers who are currently eleven.

At least, that's what I've read.

Everything listed, is just a glimpse into what I want my life to look like. But the reality is far from it.

Let's start again.

Hi, I'm Luna Maximoff. Or 'Little Witch' as Baron Strucker calls me. He's the Hydra agent who's been experimenting on me my whole life. And the one who experimented on my mother and uncle when they were here, Wanda and Pietro.

I don't remember much about them. All I know, is that I yearn for my mom's comfort again.

She had me when she was only sixteen, which is my current age.

It wasn't by choice, of course. Nothing you do here is by choice.

Wanda was raped. That's how she got pregnant with me. Strucker forcefully impregnated her so that she would have a child with the same powers as her, i.e. me.

The guards don't know this, but I managed to use my powers to steal one of their laptops they left out whilst they were asleep, and I used that to get all the information on Wanda that I could.

One may be wondering why I don't call her 'mom', given that she is my mother. Reason being, I haven't seen the woman since I was two years old. She got out when she was eighteen, along with Pietro. They just left me here all alone, a helpless little toddler.

I can't say I blame them, though. I'm totally worthless, who would want me?

This place has really destroyed every ounce of self confidence I had, if any in the first place. But then again, this is all I've ever known. Abuse. Lies. And worst of all, loneliness.

It's not all bad, though. They sometimes slide pieces of paper and a few broken pencils under my cell door. I spend hours and hours drawing every day. I'm not allowed to use my powers unless permitted, otherwise they'll hurt me. So the only thing I can do for entertainment is draw. Sometimes I write, too. Letters. To Wanda. Although she'll never get them, I like to imagine we're living a happy life together somewhere in the multiverse. Me, my mother, her husband, her kids.

But then I look around and remember I'm here instead. Stuck in this pit of endless nothingness. Physically and mentally.

But I accepted that ages ago. I'm never getting out of this place. This is going to be my forever home.