Shell-Shocked

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

The pounding only got louder and harder.

"Shell-Shocked." Bata said under her breath.

Another pound on her head.

"Raf, quit it!" Someone said. "She's obviously out."

"I'm in. I'm in!" Bata shook her head and opened her eyes, but immeidatly shut them at the bright light. "But I feel like Raf looks."

"Yeah. That'll be from Leo. He landed on you shell-first." Raf said.

Bata opened her eyes.

Raf was chained against the wall next to her. They were stuck int the sitting position, hands chain behind their back.

The others were scattered around the large warehouse they had woken up in, chained standing to poles or sitting against walls.

Alex and Leo were to her right, near the end of the warehouse, chained legs and arm to a pile reaching to the roof. Casey and Donnie were chained together on the middle of the floor. April sat against a wall.

Mikey was chained to a chair. Lucky.

"Aha! I told you she was fine. Just took a while for her to come to is all!" Bata looked to the where the voice came from.

They were in a large abandoned warehouse (there were multiple in New York, she guessed, by the amount of times villains used them.

They were locked up on the deck, where workers' offices were. Below them, sat the Cybertronian criminal underworld.

Mercenary logos graced every surface, illegal goods and weapons sat in crates, and actual cybertronian weapons lay scattered around.

The warehouse was large with very high ceilings. Large and high enough to have room for the little pack out outlaws before them.

Double Dealer's whole crew: the Wheeljack-looking Exhaust, Dirge and his force of cone heads, the multi-colored and tattooed Scattersignals, the ever-chatty Ringtread, and the captain himself.

But who really stood out was the green armored human seated upon the plushy pillows laid on the floor.

She was the one who had noted Bata's state, though she seemed to be talking more to herself.

With a shiver Bata realized who Nexus had really spoken to.

The prime was surrounded by armed and lethal warriors, who could easily step on her organic vessal. But instead, even Double Dealer watched her for a sign of what to do next.

"Nexus." Bata hissed.

"Ah, is sleepy head finally awake." Nexus said as she got off her throne of pillows. She also retracted her--Mia's--armor. The cape also retracted too.

Underneath, Nexus wore a green top, with word combination in ruby red faux jewels printed on. She also wore long jeans with multiple patches.

On her right arm she wore a metal cuff, that completely enveloped her lower arm. It had some odd marking on it. Or were those wires...

Clutching her hands together and laying them under her head, Nexus made a cutie face. "We were waiting for you."

Bata growled. "Sorry to keep you. So, what's this about?"

"Ahem!" Donnie said. "We, the people not in the know about cybertronian activity despite friends's previous agreements," he glared at Bata and Alex who made a point to look away. "Would like some information on this Nexus."