' God am I pervert or weirdo.' I can't stop myself smelling him.

" Oh my little bubbles are you shy" she asked while gently tickling him. Which made him laugh more.

"Comeon let's sit on that chair."She said and went to her chair. Once settled she try to place the baby comfortably on her lap and try to complete her files. But little Danny the explorer was not in the mood to study files, he wiggled out of her hands and started exploring her room.

Even though she try to stop him from getting out of her hands he got irritated and started to grunt. So I let him free not to make him cry. He was crawling around touching each and everything. A moment later his focus was on my pothos pot plant.

Before he could touch the plant I got him swifly from the floor and placed him on my table.

He was surprised from the sudden movement but surprise turn to an excitement after seeing the stuff on top of my table.

He tried grabbing everything he can and test everything with his mouth. When ever I try to stop him he will grunt or whimper. Which was really funny to watch. How his expressions change in seconds.

To settle him down I searched for cartoon channel in laptop. But I found nursery rhymes. Which did the trick he got settled on my lap and l went back to my work.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to focus on my work because of the music and with way he move around and hold on to my hand when he get excited. So i quit working on my files and went to watch nursery rhymes. And let me tell you guys, this is so fun to watch and hearing him laugh makes me so happy.

Time went by and soon there was another knock. I looked up and saw my boss and his wife at the door smiling. My boss came inside my cabin and kneeled infront of us which makes me hard of breath but little bubbles attention was on the laptop.

" Hey my little champ " he called the baby and placed his hand his head and got his attention..

" come to uncle" he said and extended his hands.

With a smile I lift the baby from lap and handover him

" champ did you miss uncle" he asked while kissing the baby

wait a second ' Uncle'...

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Hey guys...👋👋👋 I'm back..

How are you all.. I hope everyone is doing great.

Firstly I'm sorry for not updating for almost a year.

Secondly, thanks a lot for all your patience and support..

I hope I will be able to give you guys updates without taking long breaks.

Once again thanks a lot for loving and supporting my book

And for more updates, shower me with golden star and comments.

Take care

Thank you,
Rose 🌹

Thank you,Rose 🌹