For Me? - Chris Argent x Reader x Peter Hale

Your boys were acting suspicious. They had been for weeks truth be told. Conversations that ended when you walked in the room. Huddling in the corner to talk without being overheard.

They were doing it again at Derek's loft as you sat on the couch with your arms crossed over your chest and glared at them with narrowed eyes.

Derek laughed when he saw you. "Why don't you just ask them what's going on?"

"I'm trying to give them their space. Trying being the keyword."

A few minutes later, Peter came over and offered you a hand to get off the couch. You let him pull you up and into his chest. "Let's get you home, sweetheart."

You weren't really paying attention to the drive so you were surprised when Chris pulled up in front of a little stone house. Light shone from the windows making it look warm and inviting.

"What's this?" you asked.

Chris gave you a lopsided smile. "Just a quick stop, baby. Come on."

They entered the house without knocking and dragged you from room to room to show you everything. Hardwood and exposed beams were everywhere, interspersed with warm colors and bright light. You loved it but you still didn't understand why you were here.

"What do you think?" Peter asked once you'd completed the tour.

"I love it. Who lives here?"

"You do," Chris answered. He grinned when he saw the stunned look on your face.

"Come again," you said.

Peter laughed. "It's yours, sweetheart. We bought it for you."

You were absolutely flabbergasted that they would do something like this for you. "Why?"

"Because your apartment is too small for three people and not in the greatest neighborhood." Chris stepped forward and pulled you toward him with his hands on your hips. "You needed a home."

"You did this for me?" You were having trouble grasping that fact.

Peter kissed your temple, one of his arms wrapped around your hips just about Chris' hold. "We did it for all of us," he corrected. "It's your house but we were kind of hoping to live here with you."

A large smile curved your lips until it was almost painful. When you dreamed about your future, your happiness, this is what you dreamed about. With no warning, you jumped into Chris' arms and wrapped your legs around his hips.

He stumbled backward at the sudden motion with a laugh.

"Yes, yes, yes," you yelled where you had your face buried against his neck. Then you slammed your mouth against his in a kiss.

He kept you supported as he returned and deepened the kiss. After a moment, he broke away. "Where's mine?" Peter said, his voice tinged with happiness.

Chris lowered you to your feet and you gave Peter the same treatment. "I take it you're happy?" he asked you after kissing your forehead.

You turned your head to grin at Chris while still wrapped in Peter's arms. "This is my fairytale and you two are my happily ever after. I'm ecstatic."