Part 9: The will of the people and the first action

A/N: Here is next chapter and I will notification that probably for the next three weeks I won't be posting temporarily because I have some work to do so this week I will post a bunch of chapters before next week. So let roll

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

A few days after Wilhelm was crowned as the new king of the Kingdom of Urus.

Then he quickly discussed with the nobles and the commanders about the next direction of the kingdom during this urgency and difficulty of this times.

After several discussions, arguments, listening and editing, he finally decided that they would fight against the Rebel and Orion Empire.

And from what Wilhelm gathered, they currently had about 400,000 troops and not to mention the mobilization of the nobles and the militia that they can mobilized.

Even so, the loyalist side is quite weak when they don't have many professional soldiers or large supported by Orion with supplies like the rebel side.

Not to mention the number that the Orion force had completely surpassed in terms of professionalism, equipment and quantity.

That was something that Wilhelm and the others were quite worried about.

In the history between the two countries, nothing is said to be good.

When The Orion Empire has always wanted to invade the Kingdom of Urus.

But it can't be because of the wall of Colossus and the forces that hold it there is strong enough to stop them invade the Kingdom.

But now the Wall have been capure by the Rebel and the Orion Army have overflowing through that wall.

Even if know that the military force of them is more large than them.

Then the loyal faction still won't give up or fear them.

Meanwhile, many people were quite surprised by Wilhelm's professionalism at work.

What they thought was quite difficult for an 11-year-old like Wilhelm, but they quickly remembered that he was more than just an ordinary kid.

That increased the confidence of the noble way loyal to him.

Some of them were also quite disappointed when they realized that they would not be able to manipulate the kid himself.

Currently outside the city, everyone seems to be living and operating as usual despite the news of the ongoing civil war.

But that was only on the surface as they were quite uneasy about this information in their hearts.

Just like the fact that the Orion Empire was supporting the rebel faction made the people even more bewildered.

Meanwhile at a casual pub in the city.

The place is decorated quite simply in the style of Urus Culture.

If people from the German or Earth look at it, they will find it a bit something same as the traditional German pubs.

Here you can see the guests eating and drinking at the tables.

The waiters try to quickly serve their other as quickly as possible.

Here we can also see other flavors in a drunken state.

Or those who were gossiping about something about many thing like the Kingdom, rumors or even the current war situation.