Part 1: The Begin

A/N: New chapter have come out now enjoy!

-------------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------

The house of Lüneburg, a long-standing royal family that has ruled the Urus from the past to the present.

During on the time, the Lüneburg Royal house have built and defended the country throughout history.

By many war, diplomacy to other countries and even balance the political power of this country.

To keep this country survive thought of the time.

Even the Lüneburg is a are a small Royal house, but they can live through the wave of history.

And why would those information use for Well because Hans is now become the first son of the Lüneburg Royal House.

His name now as know is Wilhelm von Lüneburg. 

A young four-year old kid of the royal family and in the future, he will become king of this country.

"Oh mein Gott..."

Hans said as he held his head and muttered.

"What kind scheiße, did I end up like this..."

He said, that he was able to survive and be reincarnated into another world is just too much of bullshit.

But he think is certainly only in novels, fanfiction or his own imagination when he was young and have more hope.

And If it's the true, then he is in a big problem now.

"I was just transferred to this world as a identity is royal child, is this a some kind of bullshit light novel that I have read?" Hans whispered to himself.

When he was young, he had always fantasized that one day he would reincarnate into another world and save that world.

Just like a fanfiction, anime, manga and novel that Hans read when young.

The time when he was young and teenage years. When he have a many dream and still in adolescence. But gradually he grew up and realized the cruel of the reality. The People need to grow up.

After a few minutes of thinking, a screen with the robot voice appeared make him surprised.

[Loading 10%]

[Loading 29%]

[Loading 41%]

[Loading 64%]

[Loading 80%]

[Loading 100%]

[Logged in successfully]

[Welcome players to the Civilization system.]

A blue system screen and hovering in front of him and he is surprise by this.

"A System?"

Hans said as he look at the System screen that floating before his eyes.

It also shows the text, the Status, the shop of the system as information and about what the system is.

From what Hans see is made his eyes open in surprise like It's like whe he have see something important.

"The summoning civilization system...That a some classic from some fanfiction..."

He muttered said under his breath.

When he realized the familiar features that he had seen in many Fanfictions that he had read before.

He then tried waving his hand at that system screen that floating on the air.