Part 6: Wyvern and shopping

A/N: The last chapter of this week!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

Five month later, after Wilhelm have go to this Eastern Garrison.

There he made a strong impression on the soldiers here by his own fighting and archery skills.

When he can compete with the good archers in the garrison or defeating an adult in his own sword competition even though he is still a 10 year old child.

[A/N: I know that is unrealistic but this is needed for upcoming events.]

Something that seemed is impossible at this age.

And he also showed his talents in politics and strategy by giving good ideas and suggestions to the commanders and Sir Joe and the soldiers to deal with the Bandit or Gobiln.

Also, he is also quite a friendly person, kind to the soldiers despite his status being many times higher than them.

It also contributed to more improvement of morale in this garrison.

And because of that, the soldiers in this eastern Garrison became more loyal and trustful of Wilhelm as well

Then many good rumors about him spread from the soldiers or the citizen to the villages to the City.

Many Civilan know about that by the Rumors about him.

As well as thanks to his benevolent actions to win the hearts of the people.

And because of that, the citizens is increased their respect, admiration and then that leads to growing loyalty for Wilhelm or Lüneburg royal family.

While at the same time, there are also many people who don't like Wilhelm and call him as "that brat who is too arrogant."

However, the most common opinion of people in the city is that the Lüneburg royal family has done a great job by have Wilhelm as their successor.

This is because of the fact that Wilhelm is truly talented and smart even at such a young age.

As well as his personality is popular with the normal people.

And thanks to that, his reputation is become more popular in the northern, western and eastern regions.

And then the people from these three regions are supporting the Lüneburg Royal family.

Especially in the eastern region or the eastern regions where the provinces are located near the capital Aurora, the people are looking forward to the day when he will succeed the throne.

Because of this, the relations between the east, west and north of Kingdom are becoming more Loyalty

The king and queen were very happy and proud for his son.

But how did they know that fast?

About that, their a device name the "Signal transmission ball" is helping them on communication.

A kind of magic orb created from special magic stone whose mission is to transmit messages.

The King and Queen used this device to send messages to the people or receive news from different regions.

With that, they can easily stay in touch with their subjects and other places and the news will be delivered directly to them.

But now we can see a Wilhelm and some people it seen watching something on the sky.

Some winged dragon-like creature appeared on its back that was controlled by an armored person like a Horse.

Wyvern, is the basic dragon variant of the so-called Flying Dragon.