Part 10: No Title.

A/N: Bruh sorry for delay writing, I'm lacking a Motivation, bored and lazy as fuck so I will try to update new chapter if I have a Motivation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Third person POV

Somewhere in an area opposite the river there is a large Army was march to the east.

An army with many different types of soldiers from regulars, militiamen, peasants, archers, cavalry or even mercenaries.

Blades, swords, arrows and shining armor and the footsteps of marchers.

Force of the Phinry Kriste, one of rebel join the Western Force against the Kingdom of Urus and the Royal.

Is also is the leader of this force with 10000 Troops and now he march with his army on the order to attack on of the important city on the Eastern.

"My lord, our scouts have located one of a small town is near over there!"

A knight on the horse came up and said to a young man while he is pointing to the northeast.

"And look like it was control by the enemy forces."

The man that he was said is was Phinry Kriste, a young man with confident blue eyes and neatly trimmed brown hair and he have a bird ears.

Phinry Kriste is son and the leader of the Phinry House.

He wearing a shiny armor with His clan's banner is imprinted on his robe and his Langchwert sword is worn on his waist.

He was ride on a big white Horse that was have wear armored horse.

"Good anything else?"

Phinry Kriste asked carefully.

"My lord, According to the information we gathered, the town seem to be occupied by a force with strange costumes and strange banners but they seem to have the banner of the loyal faction."

The knight did not hesitate to speak.

"Hmm how strange?"

Phinry Kriste curiously asked him about that.

"Sir, the reconnaissance couldn't get close too see but from what they said, those strange force seemed to be wearing an all-white and blue outfit."

His knight's words made him think a little.

"Perhaps it's the defensed forces of the nobles?"

He thought knowing that the difference between the main force of the kingdom and the defense forces of the noble way.

When the kingdom's main force was the uniform brown while the noble's defense force was completely heterogeneous.

Depending on the economy, wealth, geography or even culture of each region, the costume will be different.

As well as to make it easier to distinguish between them.

"If that's the case then send some force to attack them... those force are not a big threat to us!"

He said.

In his opinion, those weakness force will not oppose the combined force that he have...

(A/N: Oh boy, you don't know that you would faced, aren't you?)

The Knights just nod understanding.

"As you wish, my lord."

He said then leave.

"A victory for glory will come soon to us."

Phinry Kriste said as he cackle.

Then an army with several thousand of men was dispatched to prepare to engage the loyalist force on the Town.