Part 7: Conspiracy ready to come.

A/N: New chapters are out and major events are coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------‐-------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

Orion Empire

Empire Orion, a country located in the western continent of Arateutica and bordering the kingdom of Urus from the west and some small country on the south.

It was a feudal country like the rest of the continent, with a king and the noble in power.

Meanwhile, the the lowest class and also is a Kingdom main working class is the Peasants, servants, and slaves.

Orion is a country with a long history of full of conflict and tumultuous.

Due to its location as a border between them and many neighbor countries, it has suffered many wars and battles that are not known to others.

Orion has always tried to expand its territories with wars and conflicts that have lasted throughout of the history.

But due to domestic problems along with this country was always defeated by other countries when they realized that Orion was becoming more and more dangerous.

Also the Orion have ambition to expand to the east to the sea was always thwarted by Urus, a demi-human kingdom.

That makes Urus always a thorn in their eyes just as they are coveted at the fertile lands with rich natural resources of the Urus.

As well as the Kingdom Manpower Resources.

As in the Orion's mind.

Urus was a major threat to the expansion of their Empire, as long as Urus does not exist or capture Urus, they have the opportunity to expand into the East Sea.

If that's what the king or nobles of the Orion Empire think.

As we can see here, the Orion Empire and the Urus Kingdom have a not relationship with each when both are always calculating each other and both see each other as a threat.

But how ironically that both are among the Demi-Human nations in the Arateutica continent.

They all share the same blood, the same race as brothers.

As well as the cultures and religion of the two countries are also quite similar to the 86%.

But the difference was that while Urus pursued a policy of isolation that focused on economics, the Orion Empire always pursued a policy of expanding its influence through the war.

In the Ibrakdale – City Above Prayer and also the main capital of the Orion Empire.

It was also a city with a long history of the Orion Empire.

It is a importance place of the economic, religious, cultural and political of the Empire.

The King and the nobles of Orion were having a meeting about the strategy for expansion, especially in the east.

King Albrecht Baxter, a young and ambitious king.

He was the second son of the Baxter family and was crowned by political intrigue.

"I think it's time to take the chance..."

The King said as he look his Nobles then said again.

"But first, we need to find the right timing."

The Orion Empire had long viewed Urus as a hindrance and a major threat.

They try to do everything to make the kingdom of Urus become weaken.