Part 11: Battel on Wimborne

A/N: New Chapters have come and ya?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

A few weeks before the clash in Wimborne Town begin.

When Wilhelm first summon his Unit caused a great uproar among of the nobility by their sudden appearance and unknown origin.

It caused great alarm, suspicion and panic among the nobility on the loyal faction because of them.

A mysterious army appeared as well.

And not to mention other large forces of unknown origin that suddenly appeared with total about 132,000 Soldiers.

With many weird uniform that looks extremely gorgeous as well as making some royal guards frown by the splendor of the uniforms they wear, the weapons that unlike weapons that they have even seen before.

Even if it's not equal to 400000 troops of all Loyalist Faction but still that is a substantial number.

While they were confused, Wilhelm just sighed and spoke.

"Don't worry about that, they are our Allies and they loyal to Royal family and myself..." Wilhelm clamly and serious said as look at all people in the throne room.

"And if you have any question then you all can said to me and I will answer..." Wilhelm said again.

Exactly what he thought. The people in room begin to bombardment him by many question about them, that Mysterious and Unlock Army.

Were they come from, how he can contact with them as well as relationship between that Army with the King.

Wilhelm did not explicitly say where they came from or did not reveal to the people about the power and abilities that he can possessed.

Because of many reasons.

And only Sir John, the old royal butler and the soldiers he summoned knew of the abilities and power that he could do.

But Wilhelm said that this is an extremely important force for the army and they are very loyal to him and the Lüneburg royal family.

So people in here don't need to worry about that.

But some nobles were suspicious and tried to question to Wilhelm, there are still a lot of people who are so daring because they still doubt his ability.

But they were immediately shut their mouth by a cold glance and full of royal authority from the young 11-year-old king himself that make them sweat and trembling.

While their Animal tail and ear down as well as trembling as a reaction.

And no one want to question about that anymore for their own safe.

"So no one question about this so I will announced that the first Corp joins our forces" Wilhelm declare as look at them.

To see someone have any of comments or objections.

"Your Majesty, what about who will command that force?"

One Nobles ask that make all other people noticed and looked at Wilhelm expectantly.

They didn't know what to expect from that force from their Majesty as the choose of commander to this kinda large Force.

But still, for now is the Civil War and they all need the Manpower resources to serve the war.

Wilhelm just relaxed while clamly said and he said.

"Yes and I have found a the right person for this role... Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher"