Part 5: The trip to the army Garrison.

A/N: This is the next chapter because I feel have a little motivation to writing so hope you all like this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

In the next few months Wilhelm, besides training and meeting various nobles, he also begged his parents to let him tour the Kingdom's military force.

At first they also disagreed with this because it a dangerous as well as unnecessary for him.

So there are no reason they would let him go but after some persuasion they finally agreed to him go with hesitation.

They let him to go with with the main condition being the royal guards will go with him.

Wilhelm also agreed with that as he understood that they were all doing it just to ensure his own safety.

Since he is not only their son but also the prince of the Urus Kingdom so his safety is a necessary.

A large convoy of carriage can now be seen moving through the forest, escort and protect by a large number of soldiers and cavalry.

That carriage looked quite beautiful and luxurious when it was decorated with various accessories.

But its special feature is that it has a coat of arms symbolizing the royal family of Lüneburg.

And inside we can see a Wilhelm on the carriage and his eyes were looking at his own state System.

"Hmm it seems like my current situation is quite favorable..."

Wilhelm said to himself as he checked his status system.

Things are still progressing steadily and as long as he continues like this for a few more years after inheriting the throne, everything will surely turn out well on the future.

At that time he had full background from loyal nobles, military as well as many other backgrounds to ensure his thorn as well as his power in the future.

Even if he proceeds to reform the country in the future then with loyal forces in his hand, everything will become easier to his own calculation.

While he was thinking, the carriage suddenly stopped.

Then the door opened to reveal a middle-aged man of Demi-Human race. He has a short white beard and black hair but has a few white strands with that he also have a cat ear.

He wears a suit of armor with the Langchwert sword hanging on his side.

Behind him were rows of soldiers following him.

Langchwert is a popular sword of the Urus kingdom, popularly sword that used by Urus army and many other countries armies.

It makes a distinctive long black sword with its blade slightly curved, pretty sharp like the Japanese katana and quite durable like European swords on the old world.

That was what Wilhelm thought and try to use on his training when he first saw this weapon on this world.

"Your Highness, we have arrived and you can come down now."

The old man announced in a respectful tone while looking at him with admiring and careful eyes.

Wilhelm just nodded and he spoke.

"Very good"

Then he got off the carriage and then he looked around.

In front of him was a huge castle surrounded by massive walls that was build on a small hill, a according built that remind the people about the European architecture combined with some Japan.