8

In this 6 months of friendship a new feeling bloomed. Jungkook find himself admiring the prince every now and then he finally realized he have feelings for the other that are only growing even if he tells himself that they can't be together that impossible.

But the others beautiful box like smile, his giggles and laughter , his those cute puppy eyes, his pout every thing was making it impossible for him to suppress his feelings .

All the hyungs noticed the heart eyes and whipped smile of the youngest but they feel bad because a rouge and  a prince can't be together it's against the rules of Kingdom. But if Taehyung also have feelings for the other they will support them as much as they could.

All hyungs have talked to youngest. They want him to tell his feelings to the prince but he is afraid of the others reaction. But his hyungs said he needs to know if other is even a bit attracted to him or not so he decided to give it a go.

Today when Jungkook is coming from hunting he was smiling at the thought of prince. He is sure when he will reach the house he is going to find Taehyung in there as today is one of the days he visits them . And he was right as soon as he entered he tackled in a hug by the said prince .

" Hey kook I was waiting for you" taehyung said as he broke the hug by giving him smile." Hey Tae sorry got a little late" he said giving bunny smile. He looked at the back of prince and found three other people also "Hey Hobi hyung Namjoon hyung and jimin-shi" Jungkook also giving them smile .

" Hi Jungkook " both Hobi and Namjoon said in unison and one by one hugged him." You brat everyone os hyung to you but I am not. I am also older then you call me hyung also" Jimin said while playfully glaring at the younger." But you are short then I think I should call you shorty instead" he said teasingly wiggling his eyebrows. " Yah how dare you call me shorty I am your hyung" Jimin said glaring but Jungkook stuck hus tongue out  at him and started running while Jimin chased him .

Jungkook went behind Taehyung and put his hand on his shoulder to block Jimin " tae get aside today I'll not leave this brat" " But jiminah he is right tho" Taehyung said laughing while jimin become red anger " You are not my soulmate anymore" Jimin said pointing at Taehyung " and you don't talk to me " he said that looking at Jungkook and went away.

Jungkook went towards him nudge his shoulder Jimin looked at him in anger. Jungkook hold his ears and said " hyungie kookie is sorry . I won't tease you anymore please forgive me" showing puppy eyes and cute pout making mochi's anger fly in the air " I'll forgive you this time only because you are cute " he said smiling and ruffled jungkook's hair.

There day went like chaos . It was evening Jungkook knew they will going to go in any minute now. So he decided to talk to tae . " Tae lets go out I wanna talk something to you in private" " oh i also was about to ask the same" Tae replied.

They both walked quietly until they were out " so i wanna say ----" both started at same time " you go first" again " ok I'll go" and they started laughing.when they stopped laughing Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said you go first. Taehyung was looking so nervous that Jungkook started getting anxious . He saw Taehyung took a deep breath and said a sentence that broke his heart into million pieces.

" My father got a proposal from another kingdom for me" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys think story is going too slow then please let me know?