48

WITH TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK AND HOSEOK:

Well they were not that different from others but it would've been very awkward if it was just Tae and Kook.... but now being with Hoseok they were communicating with him whenever they felt the silence overwhelming.

Taehyung was getting piggybacked by Jungkook who was trying to ignore the soft feeling of other's thighs on his fingers..... so he looked forward trying to figure out when this endless looking path will end. " Oh god! there doesn't seem to be a end in this path it just keeps going and going " Hobi muttered sitting on a nearby rock.

Jungkook also nodded and stepped forward placing Taehyung there as well before flopping on the ground " yes hyung you are right...tgis way doesn't seem to end..we have been walking for so long " Jungkook said subtly trying to free his stiff muscles that were paining because of carrying Taehyung for so long.

They both were trying to rest for a while when Taehyung stomach growled making them look at the now very much embarrassed boy........ they Both looked at eachother and shook thier heads with amusing smiles " I think we all should eat I am hungry as well" Hobi said rubbing his stomach to which Jungkook agreed .

" Okay I can go and find something edible while you guy's can wait here ?" Jungkook said to which Hobi shook his head " no kook you've been carrying Taehyung all this while you would've been tired you rest here while I go.... alright" Hobi declared bot leaving room for any argument and went to fetch food.

Now the remaining youngers were just sitting quietly with an awkward silence which Jungkook decided to break " why didn't you told us if you were hungry?" Jungkook asked bit his voice came out more colder then he intented and when Taehyung audibly gasped he cursed himself under his breath.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes at the cold tone but then looked down playing with his fingers he answered " I didn't wanted to burden you guys with something so stupid while there is lot going on....... I just feel useless right now because I can't even help you guys instead I am the whose in need mostly"

" You shouldn't think like that.....we are always there for eachother..... and you are not a bother we are willing to help you....we will be more upset if you won't tell us what's bugging you......so never think like that again..alright!" Jungkook said with deep voice that had Taehyung nodding submissively.

They again were silent dor a few minutes before Taehyung broke it again...he remembers whenever he and Jungkook used to meet they won't even be quite for a minute and now this silence was bothering him he wanted to listen to other's voice and laughter that he hadn't heard for quite a while...and to be honest he is missing the bunny smile with shining eyes.

" Are you still upset with me ?".... " No !"....." Then talk to me " Taehyung said to other but Jungkook just looked away " Prince Taehyung-" Jungkook started but Taehyung cut him off " call me tae or hyung or whatever but not Prince Taehyung!".  "Why? Isn't it what you are?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows " yes I am for everyone but for you I am just Taehyung your best friend"

Jungkook scoffed " what's wrong with you Prince.....if you are forgetting I am no longer your friend and you are the one who declared it..then why are you being like this..... I have already told you that I have forgiven you but I no longer can be your friend" Jungkook said sternly while Taehyung looked at Jungkook with glossy eyes .

" No you haven't forgiven me.... if you had..you would be friends with me now!" Taehyung said as a sob break through his mouth....he already was regretting not believing the younger when he got lost...that time Taehyung had all the time to remember the happy memories with the younger....that made him want to be with him at all cost and made up for his mistakes.. whatever it takes

He don't know but after everything that happened he is now scared to lose the younger wanting to keep him to his self at all costs... He want's to be with him and he promises himself to never ever doubt the younger again if only he gets a second chance....for which he can do everything

" Taehyung as I have said before I have forgiven you...but we mo longer can be friends..... because my feelings won't allow me to do so... and as you don't feel the same I have to move on.... it'd be better if yo would understand my feelings for once" Jungkook said as he stood up and tried to go but Taehyung hold his wrist .

" Then don't!" He whispered making Jungkook confused " what?".  " Then don't move on I said" Taehyung said This time looking at the younger who was staring at him with mouth agape " you don't know what you are say-"   " I do know what I am saying Jungkook....... don't move on from me.. instead make me fall for you. When you were missing I realized that I can't live without seeing you....you might not believe me but when you were captured by me... even then only your presence was giving me comfort I don't even know why? That's why I used to stay in your lock more then necessary..and now when you are here .. I want to make up for all my mistakes...please give me another chance... I promise not to fail you "

Taehyung said as silent tear make a way down his cheeks....while Jungkook was stunned by the sincerity and determination in Taehyung's eyes. " You don't have to force yourself to like me Taehyung... I am sure I can manage my heart break " Jungkook said his voice barely above a whisper but heavy with emotions.

" I am not forcing my self Jungkook.... I just want to give it a try.....for you..and for me as well... I always had a small crush on you...but It can be changed with some work I guess" this time a light blush made it's way to Taehyung's cheeks

Now Jungkook wasn't any better his cheeks were also glowing red which Taehyung noticed and bit hi lips from smiling at others cuteness " ummmm....then s- sure.... I..mean ....yeah we c-can give it a try" Jungkook said cutely stammering which made Taehyung shyly giggle as well .

Taehyung was about to continue thier conversation when a scream cut them off they looked back to fond hobi running towards them with a frightening expression making them scared " what happened Hobi hyung?" Jungkook who ran towards him asked  " there are so many animals running towards our direction....we have to get to a save place or we will be rolling under there feet-" hobi said panting as they quickly moved towards Taehyung carrying him

But they halt by the ground shaking thier eyes filled with horror as they looked back at a group of elephants marching towards them.....they picked Taehyung up and started running.....they were just running forward without even looking at there surroundings ....and that's when they fell in a babble.

There foots were only stuck when they find elephants almost reaching them making them struggle more, but the more they struggled the more they got sucked in....they all screamed loudly when they saw elephants about to hit them but before it happens they were fully gone.... disappeared into the mud ..........

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.....

Wasn't getting any ideas about Taekook and when finally got my internet didn't worked...but now I can breath as it is published.....but sorry for the wait though...