49

Groaning and whimpers were heard in a cave from a person who now had just woke up...he looked around trying to find his lover and partner but he found the other 5 as well laying on the ground of the cave..... groaning as they were as well getting awake.

"Jin hyung"  Namjoon said as soon as everything made sense to him..he got up and went to help others as well.... everyone was as confused as he was but when everyone came to senses they bombard eachother with questions...." Where are we and how do we even got here....the last thing I remembered was getting sucked in by mud ?" Jungkook said looking at others questioningly...while others were also wondering the same.

" I think those ways were for us to land here that's why we all are at the same place....but what is this place?" Namjoon said looking around and others did as well to find out they were inside a cave....a spooky but beautiful one indeed .

a spooky but beautiful one indeed

They could make out the stairs that may lead them somewhere and it was the only choice to do so as they couldn't find any other ways... They started walking forward in curiousness but Jungkook's voice caused them to halt.." Taehyung do you want me to carry ?"....ohh they forgot about his injury.

" Yeah su-" Taehyung said standing but was confused when he didn't felt any pain in his legs ..... Others were also looking at him in confusion but gasped when Taehyung suddenly jumped.....he kinda lost his balance that made Jungkook ran towards him and hold him by his waist to steady him..... Taehyung feeling the hand on his waist felt suddenly shy .

" Why did you jumped knowing your foot is injured?" Jungkook gently scolded him but the care in his voice caused Taehyung to feel butterflies " but I am okay though.....!" Taehyung exclaimed , " you just jumped with an injured foot and you are telling us that you don't feel any pain?" Jin asked looking at him with confusion.

" Yes hyung that's exactly what I am saying....... I don't feel even the slightest pain.... it's like as if my injury healed"..others looked at him weirdly before a bulb lighted in Jin's mind as well " yeah....it can be possible....as Namjoon also got some scratches trying to save me but now they are all gone". " What are you serious?" Hoseok asked amazed while Jin shrugged and told them to remove Taehyung's bandage and see for them selves.

Taehyung sat on a rock while Jungkook removed his bandage carefully.....when his foots skin got revealed everyone gasped in amazement " this means this cave has healing abilities" Jimin said excitedly while Yoongi went to wander in the cave to find a clue as to where they were....and he found it " hey guys look over here what I found!" He yelled making all of them walk towards him curiously .

" What is it hyung?" It was Jin " here is this board that says-". " The Gorebury cave" Taehyung whispered quietly looking at others who were also shocked and relieved...they finally got to thier destination....ahhhh nobody can know how relieved they felt after finally reaching here after all of the hardships they faced in thier journey..... thier energy which was getting low boasted all of a sudden because they finally found the hope of billions....... The Gem Of Sapphire..