28

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?" Hearing Yoongi question everyone looked at him in bewilderment. They can't clearly remember if they saw Jungkook while coming back or not. They all were fully panicked. " Why hyung what happened? And what do you mean where's Jungkook wasn't he with you guys" Jimin asked coming towards Yoongi who was looking down .

He looked up with tear in his eyes " I can't remember.......we were attacked all of a sudden, those creatures were so powerful that fighting them we couldn't pinpoint even if someone went missing......... people were getting hurt and we wanted to protect  , I think in-between of taking care of injured ones that we didn't notice him m-missing" Yoongi said his voice cracked at the end. While Jin sat on the bed hearing them he tried to stand which caught all of theirs attention .

" Jin-nie you shouldn't stand now you need rest please" Namjoon said pleading him. But Jin just shook his head " No Namjoon-ah we need to find kook first..... he can't be the only one suffering all the time...... he doesn't deserve it..... none of it " Jin said desperately trying to go out to look for his donsaeng whom he has raised." Count me in too." Yoongi said as he also stands up.

Everyone try to stop them as they were injured and proposed them to send soldiers instead but they were being stubborn so Taehyung decided " Alright! If you both want to go you can go but.......we all will be coming with you guys" listening to him they both agreed and they all start to look for Jungkook.

They all went towards eastern forest where they were attacked. Reaching there the others let out a gasp looking at the situation of the place where fight happened. They got goosebumps looking at disaster." How did this happened hyung?.....was the attack that bad?" Hoseok asked concern and fear evident in his voice. But Yoongi just hummed going forward to look for some traces of JK's .

" We were attacked from this side so maybe we should check there " Jin suggested and Yoongi nodded. As they went towards that direction they found a body of one of the attackers " what is this creature?"  Namjoon asked and other also looked at the two elders for Answers eyeing that weird body with disgust." I am not sure but one thing I got is they have very dark energy in them......like evil..... and they don't look from here as well" Yoongi said and they all gasped as they suddenly realised something.

The Dark Lord whom  King has warned them about, but why will they attack them....they need answers. Has he already unleashed from hell but Eden tree is fine right?

They all search for Jungkook through out the day but couldn't find him. Taehyung looked towards Jin who was looking at the verge of passing out . He said " we probably should head back now , we can come to search tomorrow and in night our soldiers can search for him" but Yoongi protested " No I am not going without him"  " me too" Jin also added.

" Hyung..... please....try to understand your body needs rest...." " Shut up Taehyung! We know you don't care about him now! But we do ! And we aren't going back without him" Jin yelled at Taehyung " Hyung it's not like that....... I care for him too. He was my best friend.......I know I have done horrible things to him but I was also in pain......I was confused, betrayed....but still whenever I saw his condition I cried for him........ please don't think me as some monster who hurts people for fun" Taehyung yelled while crying and Jin instantly felt bad..... actually he understands the reasons of Taehyung but right now he is tired,sad and angry on himself and others as they weren't able to protect Jungkook.

He hugged Taehyung who was now crying " hyung is sorry baby....... it's just that I am angry at myself for not protecting kook and worried  because its been so much time we didn't found him don't even know if he's aliv-" " no hyung don't say that I am sure he is fine......he is a fighter after all" Jimin said and all of thier tears were flowing." Yes hyung Jimin is right our kook is strong enough to survive " Hoseok also said patting Jin's back.

After consoling eachother and a bit of bickering they decided to head back as Yoongi was having a hard time being conscious as well. They alm went home and ate a little as they have lost thier appetite .

They again went to search for him but couldn't find him it's been three days and they started losing Thier hope. King Jeon is also very worried about his son whom he just met after years But he had to go to his Kingdom as without ruler it was falling apart.

Taehyung is cursing himself day and night for what happened. He is becoming thin and has extremely deep dark circles below his eyes which are mostly red and swollen.

King Kim and King Jeon both have send group of soldiers for finding Jungkook. They have been told that one of the group is coming back with something that might be of JK's so all the hyungs and king are waiting for them to come. Thier attention went towards the door when they find them entering. They come towards King bowing to him and Taehyung " your majesty" " what did you find?" Taehyung didn't wasted time in asking.

They just looked down forwarding there hand which had a black and white blazer which Jungkook was wearing before going. They gasped looking at that but not seeing the familiar thing but the amount of blood on that cloth. Taehyung with trembling hand hold the cloth he looked at blood that got onto his hand from the blazer. He heard his hyung screaming and others crying but for him everything was blurr and soon he blacked out.

Their hyung looked at Taehyung who was falling but Namjoon was quick to grab him they took him to his room. They sprinkled some water on his face and he got up in daze but soon realized everything and started crying while his all hyungs hugged him as they all were shedding tears. They for a second hoped the blood wasn't Jungkook's but the fight was three days back and the blood isn't dried.

They called in the guard ." Tell us what you exactly saw" this time Namjoon commanded " Chief as we went in jungle we found some foot marks to which following them we found a cave where we find this . There was also cooled down fire as if someone has stayed there but we looked around the cave but didn't find traces of anyone leaving "

A collective sigh was heard from them all in relief as they think that if Jungkook stayed there he must be alive. They all went to check that cave but couldn't find anything but to thier heart contents they know he is alive and will be back.

Will he?

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.