47

They all started walking on designated paths with thier partners things were awkward for all of them because they were not on speaking terms but everyone had one thing in mind that they'll save the other even if it will cause thier lives.....maybe Thier mouths aren't talking but thier hearts are in thier own language that they can't understand but can sooth by glancing at the other .

They were walking wherever these paths were taking them because it was the only option for them...they can neither go back nor they can cross the trees that were separating then because they contained poisonous thorns in them..that could prick thier skin and make them dead in mere seconds.....so they chose the safe option....well they don't really know of this one is safe or not but they could at least try.........

WITH JIN AND NAMJOON:

Namjoon and Jin were walking in the first lane side by side without talking....their was silence pin drop silence but after a few minutes Namjoon's mind told him to take the opportunity of talking... because he won't be able to talk when they get back and after this time they might not even have alone time.

So bracing his self he stopped walking and held Jin's wrist who was continuing walking.. halt on his place..... Jin hold his breath and turn around and looked Namjoon in the eyes who was also staring back at him with vulnerable eyes making him already weak and hearing other's heavy voice he just looked down, as he wasn't able to look at him.

" Jin are you still upset with me?" Now that broken voice made him snap his head towards Namjoon and he quickly shook his head as his eyes also filled with tears " then why don't you talk to me like before.....  You are very well aware of both of our feelings then why are you still avoiding..... I r-really am sorry that I c-couldn't save kook from T-taehyung's torcher but do know that I don't have the power or right to oppose his commands..... I am just a mere g-guard.....but of you still think I was  at fault then p-please forgive me......but don't push me away......... your ignorance is killing me .....please...."  He said while crying while Jin was also unable to stop his tears.

" No Joon you don't need to apologize......kook have told us that even after Taehyung's order of not feeding Jungkook you guys still fed him and gave him water , and sometimes treat his injuries......he told us that if it was not for you he wouldn't be alive.....so you don't have any reason to apologize......and I was not avoiding you it was just difficult and awkward for me to start a conversation with you after whatever happened......but you should know I still like you the same as when we first met" Jin said while crying while Namjoon looked at him suprise .

" Really hyung? You still like me?" He asked in disbelief...he felt a new hope in himself and he bursted in happiness when Jin nodded he immediately hugged him and jin also snuggled closer not wanting to let go " then hyung can you be my boyfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes and the answer made him emotional" yes" .

After Jin accepted him they were walking this time holding hands with silly smiles on their faces...but they were immediately wiped off when they felt the ground tumbling ....they both looked at eachother with bewildered eyes as Namjoon looked back and yelled " Run !" He took Jin's hand and start running as fast as he can after seeing the path getting closed at an abnormal speed......they ran as fast as they can .

Jin was running in back they saw a   hole in the ground and before jin knew it he was pushed inside he looked up to see Namjoon being stuck he immediately hold him and pulled with full force to get him out while his heart was beating erratically out of fear.......he pulled him but listening Namjoon's cry of pain he felt himself tear up but he didn't give up and finally Namjoon was out but he was bleeding here and there and his clothes were torn as well... before they knew the land below then opened swallowing them completely.

WITH YOONGI AND JIMIN:

They were also as same as Namjoon and Jin.. they Also have that awkward silence but it was more awkward because unknowingly Yoongi has confessed his love and then ran away and now he can feel Jimin's eyes on him boring hole in his head.......even if he tries to be unbothered that glare kind off made him gulp.

" Maybe it's the best time to talk don't you think so hyung?!" He heard Jimin's voice making him gulp " what do you want to talk about prince Jimin?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's heart broke at the question....here he was happy when Yoongi unknowingly confessed to him and then kept avoiding him like he regretted saying those words and having those feelings for him....... this thought made his heart clench as his eyes filled with tears.

" Maybe about the confession which you are regretting about?" Jimin said in hurt visible in his voice making Yoongi curse himself in his mind amd when he saw the others teary eyes he heart dropped to his stomach...... " Is my fault that big that now you even regretting loving me hyung" Jimin said as he broke into sobs while Yoongi again cursed himself and hugged the other.

" It's not like that Jiminah" he said but was cut off " Then what it is like huh! You confessed to me then ran away like you did a crime, making me feel bad about myself! That you still didn't forgive me ! You didn't even let me accept your feelings and just ran away! And if you wanted to run away why did you even said you love me! And then avoid me ! break me!" Jimin yelled at the other who immediately hugged him while silently crying.

" I am sorry.... really...... actually I wanted to confess to you properly when I already know thay our feelings were mutual but I wanted to talk to Jin and kook about this and that night I stupidly spilled everything...so I tried to avoid your questions until I can talk to them...... I didn't knew you were hurting this much please forgive me.........and about forgiving you that I already did.. I promise" he said trying to console a crying Jimin who was now crying in happiness.

" I love you hyung......from the very first time I saw....... I didn't believed in love at first sight but I experienced it with you.....please don't push me away from now ...or I'll lose my all sanity without you...please" listening to Jimin desperate and pleading voice Yoongi also confessed " I also do love you Jiminah......but I didn't fell in love at first sight but gradually by your kindness , humour.. intelligence and many more things.... don't ever leave me please because I don't think I can live without you know"

They both were crying in each others embrace but now they were happy tears by being one with they truly love.......they were lost in thier moment that they didn't notice ground crack opening but Jimin did and pushed Yoongi out of the but he couldn't save himself and fall inside....but Yoongi who got shocked by sudden action tried to grab his hand but everything went vain.

" Jiminah!" He shouted but all he could do was stare at the huge crack Infront of him and not being able to stay away from his newly united love he also jumped in.... because he wanted to save his love by giving his life or die with his love.....

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Namjin done , yoonmin done

Taekook loading.........