16

" My King" a loud voice boomed through the throne room the King who was sitting in deep thoughts got slightly startled looking up he found his son " Yes my dear" king asked with love but seeing in Taehyung eyes he knew he was here to say something serious.

" I want to get married to Bogum as  soon as possible " Taehyung announced . Well you know after Jungkook has said he'll do anything in order to not let engagement happened Taehyung has been furious wanting nothing more to prove Jungkook wrong and to remind him of his place.

Jungkook saying that Taehyung belongs to him has hurted  his ego and in anger he want to marry Bogum soon so Jungkook won't be able to anything. In anger he wants nothing but defeat Jungkook. And who is the person that's has added fuel to fire ? None other than Park Bogum who was hearing everything from outside with the most satisfied smirk.

"Alright dear! you know I have no problem with that we really want good relationship with Fire Kingdom so finally there will be peace in the whole Kingdom . We will have your wedding on next we--" King was cut off by a servant who bring a letter to King which stated his presence at Akriel Village for some important conversation.

King sighed loudly and said" Taehyung dear well talk about your wedding after a week " King declared making Taehyung protest but he cut him off " And that's a order" making him shut his mouth and nod while the other person who was listening sneakily groan at the unexpected well there was another person as well who was happy.

King dismissed the prince who bowed and went away while King was worried about the letter as he never received any before concluding that it was really serious he started finishing of his work telling his wife to take care of the Kingdom and be careful. After giving the responsibility of decision to his commander he set off to the village.

While Kim Taehyung was in his room bawling his eyes out he is remembering the tears of the younger again and again which is making him more furious. He adored the younger as someone special but listening to people of Kingdom he can't help but feel betrayed and used . He really cherished his friendship wanting to trust the younger but the words are not letting him see the truth.

Flashback

As Taehyung and Bogum step inside the Kingdom of fire everyone started to bow in front of them shouting all the praises for thier prince smiling widely. Taehyung was very pleased seeing people loving thier prince so much.

' He must be very nice to the people of his kingdom as they respect him soo much' Taehyung can't help but thought positive but he didn't knew that every smile thrown at them were fake .

"Bogum where's King I wanted to meet him" Taehyung asked sweetly at which Bogum fake smiled back under gritted teeth " He has some business in other Kingdom darling we will meet him some other time " he said making Taehyung nod " But I really wanted to meet him" Taehyung said with a pout.

" Maybe next time till then meet my eomma " Bogum said ' I have choose this day specially so you wont meet him'  Taehyung nodded excitedly at the thought of meeting the queen.

They entered palace entering the throne room they both bowed in front of a lady in her forties but none can tell as she was carrying herself gracefully. She stood up from her throne taking Taehyung in her embrace. She passed a very sweet fake smile but the other was oblivious to thier evil intentions.

After sometime of gossiping with eachother Taehyung remembered that Jungkook belongs to this kingdom he decided to ask the queen about him" My Queen do you a guy named Jeon Jungkook he used to live in this kingdom" When Taehyung asked the question the queen eyes widen slightly but the other male didn't notice that. Listening to the question Bogum gestured his mom something and excused himself .

While the Queen made the saddest expression ever " yeah I do know him. How can I not we have thrown him out of the Kingdom he is a really evil person but how do you know him?" Taehyung was surprised hearing something negative about his friend as he have seen that Jungkook was anything but evil.

" No he isn't a bad person! He has helped me and he is my friend!" Taehyung refused to believe but said women looked at him in fake pity " oh! You have also fallen in his trap" " what trap?"

" You know Taehyung you are really innocent. Jungkook is always like that use his sweet charm becoming your friend then back stab you. He is fooling you he has done that with Bogum
also" Queen said with moist eyes making Taehyung believe her for a moment. " What he did ?" Taehyung question still not accepting" He make Bogum his friend using his charms but Bogum got to know about his real intention which was money and power he confronted him and in return he made our people against us"

" No Jungkook doesn't seem like tha-" Taehyung was cut off by Bogum" Taehyung that's truth and that's the reason he was thrown out of Kingdom. That's why he was furious seeing me he was afraid that you'll know his real face " Taehyung eyes welled up but he still refused to believe " How can I believe you Bogum" " Taehyung I am a prince what will I get lying to you while he is rouge . If this reason is not enough you can ask the people of Kingdom I am sure they will tell you the truth" seeing the waterfall of tears in Taehyung eyes and his fist clutched the mother and son shared sickening smirks.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry if it's bad because I am writing something for first time and ignore my mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed it.