15

Taehyung raised his hand and caressed Bogum cheek who was looking at him with the most innocent face he can make while Jungkook was standing with mouth ajar at the unbelievable sight but soon assume that Taehyung only heard the last line he instantly gulped when he watched Taehyung turning around glaring at him with the most deathly glare looking damn scary.

" Taehyung it's not what you are thinking" " And what am I thinking?" Taehyung asked with the most deadly calm tone " Taehyung he was bad mouthing about you that's why I punched him ......believe m-" Jungkook was cut off by Bogum " No! Taehyung don't believe him! I love you so much I'll never say anything bad about you! He was the  one who was saying nonsense and when I tried to make him understand that you love me he started beating me " Bogum said with fake tears in his eyes

while Jungkook was just looking at him in disbelief but he was not surprised because he knows his cunning manipulative side the best he has been victim for many years .

" Taehyung don't listen to him he is manipul-" " Shut up! Just f**king shut up! I can't believe you ! When I turned you down you started aiming at my fiance! How low can you get ! I can't believe I was friends with you for all this time! Just get out of here! and Never show me your face again!" Taehyung cut him off pushing him harshly in the process he was in daze at those hurtful words but he was still standing there  the last piece of his control vanished when Taehyung again said " And One more thing if I ever see you in my Kingdom again I will throw you in the dungeon"

That's it he ran from there all the things reminding him of his past when he used to get accused at the things he never did like right now . Whenever he tries to help people he get the opposite in return. Why life has to be so cruel to him . He ran and ran till he was in front of his home . He marched in going to in his room falling on his knees he cried his heart out. Of course listening those hurtful things from your best friend would hurt but when it's said by the person you love the most hurt's in the most painful way .

After sometime he again stood up with determination that he will not let anything or anyone make him weak he is not going to make them his weakness but power for sure as his determination his eyes turned white causing the wind outside as he was letting our the storm of his insides.

______________________________________

At Akriel Village

A thud and rustling occured outside making them ( the witches) think what is wrong with the weather it was soo strong they got worried if Eden tree is getting harmed by it as other trees were on the verge of falling they ran through the path and the sight made them gasp .

There stood Eden tree glowing brightly making them squint there eyes but after sometime the glow started to die and it's glow got dull then before Making them aware of the upcoming danger. Worry was evident on their faces when Lisa spoke " We need to inform the king . We need to find the gem and the protector with in this year" " But we have whole year then why are so horrified already" his companion Jenny asked.

" You won't understand things are gonna get out of control we have to be prepared for three wars and In the last one we will perish if we don't find the protector and gem" lisa explained worry and fear evident in voice " But how can we found the protector and the gem" Jenny asked curios and scared.

" There is a book in the old temple. In it is written about the protector and way to find him and where the gem is placed." Lisa explained" Then we should go take the book some people will search for protector and some for gem" Jenny said but lisa explained further " That's not it! Only the protector and his team of six more are the only people who will be able to find the gem and only then the protector can activate his and his teams power fully "

" What do you mean fully "

" Their soul and elemental creature and thier second powers"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies hope you like it . Are you guys curious for the next chapter.