61

" Welcome young lads.. you've been working really hard these days,to master your abilities and fight alongside with your protector.....in this month you have really improved and made a strong bond with your creatures and now it's time to test how much you have improved and how much you need to " the morning for thier test arrived as they all reached the training grounds to be welcomed by elder Adrian who looked prepared alongside others....

" Thier are levels for all the test.... level one is quite of a normal situation which might occur in Kingdom...level two in a bit hard as it is like rescue...but there's more to it" Hansung said with a evil smile making thier heart race as he spoke again " and level third is a suprise " now several gulping sound were heard as they all went forward.....

" Thier are rules..all of have to handle these situations alone and if you would then we will think of making you guys group for next one...for now we want to see everyone of yours ability....there are three rooms which we prepared as one by one you all are supposed to go in....you can use both of your powers but your creature should only be released when it's completely necessary..and if you feel it too much you need to come out that instance alright" Adrian said explaining them about everything who nod there head......

"So who is going in first ?" The elders asked as Jimin went in first ,they saw that after Jimin went in the first room a red  light started shining at the top of door they saw after ten minutes of crucial wait it turn green as others room light started to glow red as elders sent Hobi in the first room...after 20 minutes Jimin's room light turned green as he was now in the third room and Hoseok at the second and that's when they sent Jin in the first one.... after another 20 minutes they saw red light still glowing but Jimin coming out looking disappointed which made them believe he couldn't pass the third one....

One by one all of them went inside but none pass the third level...soon it was Jungkook's turn who wasn't much confident as he saw all people with creatures couldn't pass the third level than how can he but others believed in him....

Jungkook saw Jin coming out of the third level sad as the other twos as Namjoon was now in this level while Yoongi in second...it was his turn now...he went inside to find a normal warzone.. like being in between two kingdoms but this was about 100 normal men's against them alone....he gulped looking at the weapon which everyone held and ran to attack him but before that he worked on his instincts transforming into air form he flew above the crowd.

When he was in the middle he collected all his power making it bigger and rolling towards the ground in full speed which made a large burst of air killing those people and injuring some... He still being there changed in his earth form creating a wall around the small made army as he changed in his fire form creating lava and flowing it on the ground as all the army laid dead in a matter of five minutes....he saw a gate at the end of the room and the still flowing lava he changed in bis water form to cooL down the lava as he landed there before going and opening the door to next level.....

As soon as he entered the next level he immediately heard the distress voices of people.... He saw five groups of people being trapped for by one of his powers while the last one was being attacked with the lixus and included more children. 

Here he can't act reckless and has to decide whom to help first..he first decided to study the situation he looked at the first group...they were trapped in a ground which was set on fire which was speedily moving towards them..he looked over at the second group that was caged in a glass box which was filling with water rapidly.. and it was already till thier chests......third one was trapped between two walls which was squeezing them to death in just 30 seconds.... fourth one people were in a open cage in the middle of the air hanging on loose threads that could fall and fifth one was consists on mostly children and womens getting attacked by lixus from all four directions..

He thought in his mind that the people almost drowning can give him some time while people hanging can hold on for a little more and those being attacked by lixus can defend themselves a bit more...so he decided to first rescue the people who were surrounded by fire which was across the water tank which gave him an idea ....he changed in his earth form.. running towards the squeezing people he moved a rock sending it flying towards the water tank breaking it into pieces and water flowing towards fire extinguishing it  from one side which was enough gor people to run
..

He went towards the squeezing people changing in his air form as he flew above them saving four people at ones with his strength...he after that saw a person falling on the ground after holding on for so long...so before he could reach the ground he flew above catching the man before blasting a wave of his to create a shield net so they don't fall on ground....

He then went towards the people getting attack by lixus and used his fire power to burn all of them...as he fall on the ground panting as he saw all of the saved people disappearing as projectors......after some minutes when he felt himself stable he took some deep breaths as he finally went inside the third level.....

He went inside to find the robots that were made of steel making him question how they are the surprise.... he thought of using his fire power on the metal so it might melt and he would be able to pass...but when he throw fire at them it got absorbed into them making him shock....

He continued throwing his different powers as they started coming at him but everything was getting absorb in the metal.. making Jungkook panic..he saw the robots attacking him again with his power which he used to attack them.... atleast he understood not to used his power for attack but only shield....

He made a sword from all four of his weapon which become like metal by all four of his powers as he used his skills to defeat all robots by plunging the sword in everyone's throat.... after handling last one he was a panting mess with all the bruises that littered his skin as he panted laying on the ground....

While everyone who were outside were now waiting for Jungkook to show up as he was the last one to go...to be honest they all figured out how to pass the first two levels but couldn't figure out how to defeat those robots..they would've defeated them if they had used thier spiritual creatures but Thier original powers weren't enough which made them lose the third level....

And now they all are anticipating on the youngest ones result..they all were quite concerned now as it has already been thirty minutes since he started level three ....and Taehyung was getting restless thinking how the younger doesn't even care about himself when he wants to prove himself..." I think we should look out for him as he doesn't have his creature to save him" Taehyung said after he couldn't take it anymore...

As others also nodded and convinced the elders to check up on him to which they nodded and were going to check upon him when a ting sound was heard they looked up to found the light turning green which meant Jungkook passed this level and is ready for other obstacles...they all waited as finally the knob turned around and Jungkook came out looking exhausted with some bruises on his face but the smile he wore was of million dollars....as he looked at his hyungs who were smiling at him as well looking proud as well as the elders .....

" Congratulations Prince Jeon Jungkook you have passed the test"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed...

I didn't put anyone else details of the test as I didn't wanted to make the story lengthy and the main character is Jungkook so I focused on him.....