55

Namjoon closed his eyes and completely shut off the voices that were distracting him and focused more on one thing at a time..like he tried concentrating on water..soil..rocks and many more things but he wasn't able to feel any connection...then it clicked something connected to him he focused on Jin how much he love him.. and the connection and bond they share seen to be sacred...

He focus on Jin he can imagine all the details of his face and can make out the curious and worried expression he would be making...he keep concentrating on Jin without even realising when he heard " you can do it Namjoon-ah" this made his eyebrows furrow because he didn't hear it with his ears rather his brain which made him open his eyes...

He looked ahead as he saw everyone looking at him curiously but waiting patiently for him to say first.. he looked at Jin who was also looking at him " did you found something son!" It was elder Adrian who asked

" I did hear Jin hyung --" He said but everyone was confused " but Jin hyung didn't said anything!" Jungkook exclaimed making Namjoon tsk as he cut him off before completing his sentence " in my mind " now that received some shock faces as Adrian clapped " congratulations son you have started to found your second power a little...and that is mind reading...but you were only able to read one person whom you concentrated..so from Tomorrow you will try to read anyone's mind and even try to send your message through mind" Hansung said as Namjoon nodded before going to his place....

Next Jin came forward as he was next in the line...today was only for them to try Thier other power and found them so from tomorrow they can bring equipment and ensure safety according to them.... Jin came and was instructed as same as Namjoon..he also changed in his healing form...

he also changed in his healing form

Namjoon was awestruck by him ofcourse hid lover is thr most beautiful person form him but in this form where Jin would glow in green colour made him mesmerized... this was the first time that they were able to properly see eachother true forms as well ..and Jin with that determined face and glowing green eyes made Namjoon feel hot..

" Hyung if you kept looking at him like that he'll probably melt!" Jimin whispered in his ear who broke out of the daze to look at Jin who was blushing making him smile ....

Jin was instructed the same to close his eyes and concentrate ...but Jin wasn't able to do anything which made everyone down and especially Jin " it's okay you don't have to pressurize yourself..we have time to do it in a while as there are more than 3 months left " Adrian said with a assuring smile but Jin was upset so he just nodded...

Jin was going on his place still in his power form when he bumped into something making him fall...they all were about to go to him for help but he stood by taking support of the wall... Jin was standing looking down but looked up as he hears some gasps..he looked where other were looking to find some withered flowers
Again blossoming as thier life had given back to them...