2

Rouges. Its hard to live as a rouge people don't have rules to follow and they fear none. They can do whatever they want to each other and nobody would question. They always have to be attentive of thier surroundings otherwise they can get attack

And if you are alone like jeon junkook you need to be carefull. He was lucky that he met yoongi and jin only after a week of running away or he would have starved to death.

Yoongi and Jin used to live in there Kingdom but unfortunately they were attacked so for saving themselves they decided to run away.they start to living as rouges because their kingdom was already destroyed by the attack. They do some jobs in day in villages of some kingdom and when any Kingdom need some more soldiers they fight for them of course for money.

On one peaceful day when they decided to hunt for eating as their money has runout . So yoongi decided he'll go for hunting a deer but didn't knew would meet a doe eyed boy full of  tears . The boy was looking pale like hasn't eaten in days and was shivering in cold and fear and was bleeding a bit .He ran to that boy who was sitting his head between his legs and covered him with his coat.

Yoongi's pov
I've came to jungle since we were hungry and didn't have money I was wandering looking for deer when I heard sobbing sounds and smell blood.I move forward and saw a boy sitting on ground his head between his knees and was shivering so bad. As he heard my footsteps he looked up his eyes were shinning with tears and fear.I felt so bad i ran upto him and covered him with my coat.he was startled for a bit then i said.

" Hey shh! calm down I am not gonna hurt you. Your fine relax"

After few minutes he calm down i asked" um what are you doing here what's your name little one?"

He answered" m-my n-name is jumgkook i r-ran from my h-home"

I asked again"Then tell me where are you from junkook so i can take you there?"

He started to tear up again and said" d-don't wanna g-go back they a-are b-bad"

" Alright alright little one don't cry                       w-would you like to come with me?"i asked hesitating.

He stared at me surprised and was thinking then slightly nodded . I help him get up and took him to my home.

End of pov

They were walking together until a beautiful tree house came in sight. Jumgkook let out a gasp and his eyes widened at the house.

"hey little one let go inside my cousin is in there so don't get afraid to see him " Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded his head

"hey little one let go inside my cousin is in there so don't get afraid to see him " Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded his head. They went inside and Jungkook look at the surroundings. He surely loved the house.

As they went more inside he noticed a tall boy in kitchen

As they went more inside he noticed a tall boy in kitchen. Yoongi yelled " Jin I am back!" Then Jin turned around and was shocked to see a little boy with Yoongi .

Jin asked " hyung whose that boy and why is he with an--- omg he is bleeding"

Jin took jungkook's hand and made him sit and started treating his wounds while Yoongi said" well when i went for hunting I found him in the jungle and he said he ran from his kingdom so now he is like us "

Jin nodded understanding because he trusts that Yoongi will never bring someone who'll be a threat and looking at the shinning doe eyes of the younger he is sure the kid can't even hurt a fly.

"What's your name" jin asked younger answered "J-Jungkook, J-Jeon Jungkook "