Chapter 22- Our Adventure To Come....

"The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬
-Aniyah
_______________________________

"Aniyahhhhhh, wake upppp."

I rubbed my eyes.

"Get up!"

I jumped up and my bonnet almost fell off.

Amares smiling face stared back at mine. He was in his pajamas and he had on a durag and one silver stud was in his ear. His straight white teeth shining through his smile. He fine but this man is crazy.

"AMARE! Why are you in here!" I screamed as I grabbed my covers and pulled them to cover my body. It's not that I wasn't clothed, I had on my pink bunny pajamas and he is not seeing that.

"Wow you not happy to see me." He smirked as he licked his lips and rubbed his head.

He think he all that with them waves. I shook my head.

"What if I was like... undressed. Don't you think I deserve privacy."

"I already had your sister come check to make sure you were good. I wanted to wake you up and surprise you!" He smiled like a little kid.

The sun was coming through my blinds. My room was pretty spacious it was all white with some wood accents.

"Well how kind of you." I said sarcastically.

He grabbed his chest like he was hurt. "Wow Aniyah, the attitude. I'm going to ignore that last comment. Get up and get dressed I'm taking you out."

The butterflies started fluttering again.

"Um where?"

"It's a surprise and by the way, It's snowing."

And with that he left.
________________________________
I got dressed in an all black long sleeve body suit and I threw on a pair of boots. I put on a white fur vest on top of that and a matching fur hat.

I came downstairs and everyone was at the table eating breakfast in their pajamas.

"Auntie where you going?"

"Well Good morning to you too Keziah and I'm going with Amare somewhere."

"No she means she's going on a date." Tev said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Hush boy. Now be careful out there I'm sure the roads are icy." My mom said.

"Yes ma'am of course."

"He's already outside waiting for you." Elijah said.

"Thanks."

I went outside and Amare was standing next to his car. He was wearing all black and had on a Beanie.

It was in fact snowing but it wasn't much.

I walked carefully to the car and he opened my door for me.

We got inside the car and he turned the heat on blast.

"You hungry?"

"Well yes and my mom made all that good food."

"I know, I had some." He said quietly.

"Amare! So you ate but I can't."

"I'm taking you to get something right now relax, Greedy."

I hit his chest.

"Just relax. I think your going to like it."

Eventually we made our way down the mountain and into the small Christmas decorated town.