I Wonna Hear Your Voice

Start from the beginning

Half past seven, Noah still didn't wake up. "Guys, we really need to get ready. We can take her to the concert and ask Lou to take care of her." Liam said and we sighed, Niall glared at him. "Why don't we go first. Niall can change when we're finished, so we can stay with her when he's gone. "Fine." He sighed, as we stood up, each of us walking to their room. We were all worried, but Liam said her heartbeat is almost normal now. There's nothing we can do but wait. I stripped to my underwear and threw on my jersey and some skinny jeans. Then put on some vans to top it off. I had already done my hair and Lou was probably gonna fix it anyway, so I walked back to the living room. "Your turn, Ni." I said, taking a seat next to Noah. "Call me when she was up." He answered, before leaving the room. I gazed at her beautiful features, her skin had regained his colour, even though she was still rather pale. Her eyes were closed and she was wrapped in a blanket. I pushed one of the strands of hair behind her ear and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Wake up, love. We miss you."

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hi, Lou." The lads greet our stylist and she replies with a simple hello. Her gaze shifted to the girl in my arms, who's still sound asleep. "Don't worry, Ni. I'll stay with her." She reassured me when she saw the sad look on my face. Liam called her before we left the hotel, so she knew what happened. I laid Noah down on the couch on our dressingroom, gently caressing her hair. "Here, she should put this mask on, in case someone takes a pic. We can trust our crew, but maybe we can't trust the arena's crew." Lou said, as she handed me  a vintage mask covered in faded flowers. It fit her outfit perfectly. I carefully undid the knot she had made in her shirt. "C'mon, Ni. I need to do your make up." Lou dragged me away from Noah and made me sit on a make up chair. Urgh, this night was gonna be so long with my little angel.

"Wake up, Noah. Please." A few minutes later, I sat next to my girl again. Yeah, I call her mine. Problem? I gazed at her body, praying it would move. Why couldn't she just wake? Why couldn't she just smile her beautiful smile and tell me she loves me? I softly squeezed her hand, hoping she'd squeeze back. "I wanna hear your voice." I whispered in her ear, before planting a long kiss on her forehead. Her eyelids fluttered a little and she stirred. "Please, please, Noah. Open your eyes." Zayn ran to me, wanting to drag me away from her. "Calm down, Ni." I shook my head and escaped from his grip. "You don't understand, Zayn. She's waking up." I exclaimed desperately, clutching her shirt. "No she's not. She won't if you keep doing that." In no time his hands were wrapped around me, I had no chance. "Zayn, let go. You're hurting him." I only knew one person with that accent. "Y-you're awake." We turned around, facing the thirteen year old. "N-noah, you're awake." Zayn gasped, as I ran towards her, embracing her. Small tears were forming in her eyes. "Shh, don't worry, love. I'm fine now." I gently whipped them away, kissing her forehead. "You sure?" She asked, her voice a bit rough. "Yeah, now let me find you some water. 'Cause you're the one we're supposed to be worrying about." I stroked her cheek and sent Zayn to get the lads and something for her to drink. "I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you too." She giggled, resting her head in the crook of my neck. "Ni, where are we?" She tilted her head a little, like she always did when she was confused. "At a concert, love. We have the perform within a few minutes." I explained, just as the boys walked in, each of them beaming. We wrapped her in a grouphug and she groaned a little. "OFF. NOW." I yelled, pushing everyone of of her fragile body. They fell on the ground with a loud thump. "You alright?" I asked her, gazing deep in her now green eyes. I swear, her orbs change colour every hour. "You, I'm sorry, you were touching my cuts." She explained, trying to sit up. "Sorry, love. We forgot about it for a second." Harry answered, as he pushed her back on the couch with his hand. "You can't get up for at least another fifteen minutes, dear." He whispered in her ear, laying down beside her. "Watch out, Styles. That's my spot." I said, narrowing my eyes. "Aw, is we little Nialler getting jealous?" He joked, burying Noah in his chest. "Maybe I am. Now move." I commanded, but he didn't even stir. "Fine, then we'll do it the hard way." A sly smile crept on my face, as I made my way to the snack table. I picked up a piece of creampie and rubbed it all over his pretty face. Harry gasped, his eyes wide open. "You did not just do that." He hissed and I shrugged. "I did." I skipped to Liam, who was chuckling. Harry got of the couch, copying my actions. Before I could even blink, I felt something sticky on my shirt. I looked down, yogurt was dripping on the floor. "FOODFIGHT." Louis yelled and Noah shrieked. "LOU, THEY'RE GONNA RUIN MY CLOTHES." She exclaimed, desperately trying to protect her mask. A few seconds later, our stylist entered the room. She glared at Harry and I. "Drop that." We immediately obeyed, knowing she hated it when we made our outfits dirty. "Now go change, you need to go on in 20 minutes." She said, before walking towards Noah, examining her clothes. "Thank god, no stains."

A/N

A bit of Niall and Noah action! I think they deserve a shipname, even though they're not a couple.. Any ideas?

I've got an idea for the next chapter :) Let me just say it involves Noah and the fans!

What're your thoughts on Carter?

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN

xxx Astrid