13.

aaliyah's pov

i woke up to someone shaking my shoulder lightly. it was the same waiter as yesterday.

"i just noticed you fell asleep. this isn't a homeless shelter." he spoke softly.

"i'm not homeless. i just got in an argument with my brother and need space." i replied dryly.

he nodded shortly before walking back to his spot to play on his phone again.

i opened my phone and saw it was 9 am. at least he let me sleep.

i thanked him before walking out of the store.

i saw my phone begin to ring and it was calum. fuck him.

i shut my phone back off and continued walking.

i entered a huge road with lines of shopping stores and people.

i headed down in that direction and was amazed. there was gucci, H&M, macy's and so much more. i didn't recognize a lot of these stores because they were not in australia.

i began to look through different stores and bought a cute sparkly dress, some heals, and a little bit of makeup before heading back to the coffee shop.

i was going to have fun tonight, just like old times.

i opened the door and ordered a black coffee from a different waiter before sitting down again. i was still full from yesterday.

i opened my phone and saw calum texted me.

i shrugged it off and began to play games on my phone.

the waiter brought me my coffee and i thanked her before looking back at my phone.

all of a sudden an alert came on my phone that described me exactly.

what the fuck was this?

the waiter turned to look at me before walking over.

"is this about you?" she asked.

"i- maybe. i got in an argument with my brother and didn't speak to him since 9 pm til now." i shrugged.

"you're obviously not from here, but you can't do that. he called the cops on you and filed a missing person's report. now you're description has popped up on everyone's phone who lives around here." she spoke calmly.

"i'm from australia. i know what that is. i just didn't think he would actually do it." i whispered.

"he must really give a shit about you love. you might want to give him a call." she spoke before walking away.

i slowly picked up my phone and texted calum.

me: i'm fine. take the alert away.

calum: aaliyah? where the fuck are you? answer the call now.

i saw an incoming call from calum pop up and i declined.

me: no. i'm fine. i'll be back tonight.

i shut my phone off before walking down the street again.

it was soon night and i saw a huge club lite up blasting music.

i was going.

maybe i was underage, but there wasn't really anyone paying attention.

i went to the nearest bathroom and changed into the dress i bought. it was white with sparkling sequences. i slipped on the shoes and put makeup on before walking out to the club.

i walked in quickly while the man in the front wasn't looking and as soon as i entered i was met with pounding music, disco lights, and hundreds of bodies.

a man was passing around shots and i quickly grabbed one before downing it.

i wanted to go back to the good times.

a couple hours and shots later i was drunk. i found a seat next to a couple other drunk girls. we were laughing and having fun before i decided to quickly facetime calum.

"a- where the fuck are you?" he asked.

"c-club?" i slurred before laughing with the girls behind me.

"you've got to be kidding me? are you drunk?" he spoke slightly annoyed.

"what does it m-matter to you?" i laughed as i hung up the phone.

this was the best night of my fucking life.

calum's pov

"i'm going to fucking kill her." i spit as i grabbed my keys.

i knew the exact club she was talking about. how the hell did she even manage to get in? it's a 5 star club.

"where are you going?" luke asked as he sat up.

"she's in the club down the road drunk." i spoke frustrated.

"oh calum, you're going to need a lot more people than yourself to crowd surf in there." ashton sighed before sitting up.

"i guess we're going clubbing!" michael chuckled before heading outside.