2.

i hugged dad one more time before i walked into the airport with tears in my eyes.

i quickly went to security and sat at my gate. my dad was a bit of a crazy person about missing flights so he rushed me there 2 hours early.

i felt someone sit next to me and decided to listen to music. after two hours i heard someone announce my flight. i stood up and walked over checked in and found my seat.

i ended up having a row to myself and was able to lay down and stretch out. i was exhausted. i put my jacket down and instantly fell asleep.

i was woken up by the flight attendant poking my shoulder.

"we are about to land and i'm going to need you to sit up." she spoke softly.

i nodded and quickly gathered my belongs and sat up. i looked outside my window and saw it was the fucking morning.

we landed shortly and i walked out of the plane and through customs. while i was waiting for my bag i left someone tap my shoulder.

"oh my gosh aaliyah hood!" the man spoke.

"ashton! oh my! it's so great to see you mate!" i spoke as i hugged him.

"the fresh and thick australian accent. i love it!" he smiled back at me.

ashton's pov

she was so skinny. she couldn't be healthy. her eyes were sunken in, legs were sticks, fingers were bony. when i hugged her i felt almost nothing.

i saw her grab her luggage and look at me.

"right! so unfortunately we have to stop at the hospital and wait for the other boys to finish their shifts, but after that we'll go back!" i smiled.

the ride to the hospital was silent. she didn't speak much anymore. i wonder what happened to that little girl i used to know.

"so, do you want anything to eat before we arrive at the hospital?" i asked swiftly.

"nope. i'm good. i ate on the plane." she spoke while playing with her rings. the same habit her brother had when he lied.

she was lying.

i nodded it off slowly as i pulled into the hospital.

aaliyah's pov

i walked into the hospital practically hiding behind ashton. i didn't really want to meet my brother. i was mad at him still for leaving me. of course he didn't know that.

i was following ashton when we stopped in front of an office. we walked inside.

"what are we doing here?" i asked.

"look, i'm not trying to accuse you of anything or make you feel like i'm attacking you, but what is the real reason your parents sent you here?" he asked softly as he sat down.

i looked up at him and gave him a cold stare. "they think i'm anorexic and can't get help anywhere but here." i spoke coldly.

i saw ashton suck in a breath "do you think you have anorexia?" he asked.

"no. i don't even want to be here." i spoke.

"you are quite skinn- "and? does that make me anorexic?" i asked.

"well n- "end of discussion. let's just go find calum." i spoke shortly.

ashton nodded slowly before he walked with me to go find my brother. soon enough i saw calum.

"oh my gosh aaliyah is that you?" he smiled lightly as he walked towards me.

"hey cal." i smiled softly.

"could i talk with you for a second m- "no he doesn't need to talk to you." i quickly interrupted giving ashton a glare.

"calum mate it's se- "not concerning what so ever." i interrupted again.

calum stared between the two of us. "stay here. i'll have michael come down." he spoke towards me before walking off with ashton.