069. self destructive couple

Start from the beginning

"Lissy, really. I-- I'm good." Sam promises, resting his hand over hers.

"You need to sleep... and eat." Larissa says. "You can't find Dean if you're dead."

"Well, I'm not dead. Baby, seriously, I'm good." Sam tells her, gently moving her hand away and returning his attention to the laptop.

"No, baby, I can do this. You eat and then go get some sleep." Larissa tries to persuade.

"No, really, Lissy, I'm fine." Sam tells her, not looking away from the laptop.

Larissa frowns at his stubbornness, letting out a heavy sigh which Sam ignores.

"Hey, uh... how's Jack?" Sam asks.

+++

Larissa walks over to Jack's room, the Nephilim and Sam sitting on the bed.

"Uh... Sammy." Larissa quietly calls.

"Hmm?" He looks at her, Jack also looking at her.

"Uh... he's awake." Larissa informs. She's really only telling him because Sam wanted her to otherwise she'd probably try dealing with him herself.

"I have to, uh--" Sam tells Jack.

"I know." Jack says.

"We'll talk later, all right?" Sam says and Jack nods before the couple leaves.

"You know, if you don't wanna deal with this, I can. You have enough on your plate." Larissa says.

"No, Lissy, I-- I got it." Sam says as they walk towards Nick's room. Larissa rolls his eyes.

"I'm about five seconds away from drugging you so you'll sleep, Samuel." Larissa says.

"You're not heartless enough to do that." Sam says.

"Well, I'd sneak in some melatonin somewhere." Larissa says.

"Look, just-- did he say anything?" Sam asks.

"I didn't talk to him. I just... came and got you." Larissa says.

"Thanks." Sam says.

"Do you at least want me to go in with you? I mean, I-I know it's not Lucifer, but it still looks like Lucifer. And that probably isn't super easy. I--" Larissa says.

"I'm fine. I promise." Sam says.

"And you're still lying. I'm about to make you sleep in your second bedroom." Larissa says.

"Just... look, after we get Dean back we will-- we will cuddle, hug, kiss, have sex, whatever you want. I will eat and sleep until I can't anymore. But just after finding Dean." Sam says.

"And if we don't find him?" Larissa asks.

"Then drug me." Sam says. He places a quick kiss to her lips before going into Nick's room. He smiles at her before shutting the door behind him.

"Gonna whack him over the head with a frying pan." Larissa mumbles before walking away.

+++

Sam, Larissa, Mary, Bobby, Maggie, and Jack are at the map table while the couple prepares weapons.

"It's a trap." Mary says.

"Yep." Sam nods.

"This guy's a--"

"Demon." Sam says, cutting Bobby off.

"He just told you he was a demon?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. He seemed pretty proud of it, too." Sam says.