💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you can.." Hailey responded, making Jake shyly blush and smile. He then leaned in even closer and connected their lips together. Hailey melted into it and draped her arms around Jake's neck, closing her eyes in content. Jake grasped onto Hailey's waist and pulled her in close, pressing their chests against eachother. Their lips moved in perfect synchronization as the kiss became more uncontrollable and careless. Hailey felt Jake deepen the contact even further by each second, which made her body grow hot. She didn't know why her body was starting to feel this way, but she wasn't complaining and she honestly wanted to find out why.

Hailey moaned lowly throughout it as their tongues were fighting their way into the other's mouth, dancing and swirling passionately. Hailey had never heard these sort of sounds come out of her before. She assumed it was most likely due to the fact that Jake is her first ever boyfriend, and no guy had ever kissed her the way Jake did. However, she enjoyed every second of it and just couldn't resist. Jake's lips were so soft and perfect against hers. Not to mention, they tasted so sweet.

Suddenly, Hailey felt a palm squeeze her breast lightly, making her gasp. She broke away from the kiss and looked down, seeing Jake's hand holding onto her breast. He instantly pulled his hand off it however, and immensely blushed.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I kinda..lost control! I'm so sorry, Hailey. I won't do it again.." Jake apologised, embarrassed and mentally screaming at himself for touching Hailey on one of her lady parts. On the other hand, Hailey didn't feel agitated, awkward, or angry at him. Instead, she felt intrigued and yearning for more of that touch as her curiosity got the best of her.

"J-Jake, can you...do it again?" Hailey whispered shyly, much to Jake's shock and surprise, his mouth agape.

"You..want me to do it again..?" Hailey nodded her head a small bit in response.

"Yes please..Do it again.." Hailey pleaded even more, almost begging. Jake gulped nervously but soon agreed. He had never touched a girl like this before, and he wanted to make sure he treated Hailey's body with love and respect.

Before he could do it, Hailey gave him a warm smile and took Jake's wrist into her palm. Jake watched in surprise as Hailey guided his hand over to her right breast, making him cup it gently in his grip in the process. She pressed his palm firmly against it and beamed at him.

"Can you touch it like how you did earlier?" Jake's cheeks reddened as he sheepishly nodded.

"Okay, I will.." He spoke lowly, watching Hailey remove her palm away from his, leaving Jake's hand to be the only one resting on Hailey's breast. Hailey looked down at it in anticipation.

Slowly, Jake gave the bosom that he cupped a gentle squeeze. Hailey squeaked, the red hue on her face turning a darker shade. Jake couldn't help but feel a smirk creep along the corners of his mouth as he squeezed it again, this time a bit more harder. Hailey moaned, loving how this particular touch felt.

Jake found every moment of this incredibly enjoyable. Hailey's breasts felt so soft and squishy, if you must. He desperately wanted to know what they truly felt like underneath her clothing. Jake soon switched breasts and did the same thing with her left breast, fondling with it playfully. Hailey continued to moan, biting her lip in pleasure.

"Oh, Jake.."

Jake had never heard Hailey say his name in this tone of voice before. But, it was honestly music to his ears. It made him feel aroused, and he wanted to hear her say his name in that tone even more.

"Do you like that, princess?" He whispered seductively in her ear, seeing Hailey nod.

"Oh yes, Jake..It feels so..heavenly. Nobody has ever touched me like this before..It's such a nice feeling I can't describe. I want to explore this feeling more.." Hailey replied, still biting her lip.