Chapter 11:

Hogwarts 2.0  (PART 3)

Nothing really happened in Marek’s second year (1992-1993) other than the well known chamber of secrets accident to be mentioned so i will skip that year and go onto the year that Remus goes back to hogwarts and the year Dracona returns.

Yep you heard me right.

September 1993, Remus wasn’t the only new school teacher to join hogwarts. No Dracona turned up at Hogwarts at the welcoming feast, that was a shock to everyone but Dumbledore. Apparently since Hagrid wasn’t meant to teach or do magic, Dracona was going to be the assistant Care of Magical creatures professor and to not make the children think she and Remus were married, Dracona was going by Mz Dracona. Because they were both teachers and had to teach Jenny (well Remus had to because she still took DADA but Dracona didn’t), they found out Jenny was behind on all classes because she kept daydreaming and doodling. So of course they told the rest of the family and Jenny received a letter from Rema and Dennis asking about everything and she needed tutoring for her NEWT exams that were at the end of the year. She of course said yes. She definitely needed help if she was going to pass her NEWTS. So tutoring started.

Throughout the year, Cassie kept visiting Remus and they fell in love with each other even more but of course Remus’ regressed all these feelings. He couldn’t be in love with his little sister’s best friend, could he? No he can’t. He isn’t james. Even after he woke in the hospital after the June incident with cassie next him, holding his hand. That same month Jemmy graduated from Hogwarts and with all the tutoring she had gotten all year, she just passed  all her classwork by the skin of her teeth.

That summer Lyall had invited the whole family to the first family meal since Hope died. Dennis, Rema, Austin and Arabella were there. Remus and Marek were there. Dracona was there. Snow and Flora were there. Lola and Tonks were there. Jenny was there. Max wasn’t there because Remus said he wouldn’t bring Marek if Max came so Max wasn’t invited.Lex had come alone with Jenny because Lex had work. They worked as a Wizard and Muggle DJ. However, things always go wrong for the lupins so of course this meal went wrong. While Lyall was making the family meal, his wired cousin turned up. Rue is a demon who is meant to eat souls to survive but they only eat souls of the dying. Rue has black horns, black eyes and red hair. As you can tell by how i described them, they show their love through being annoying. But their annoyingness caused chaos and Max was brought up which led to rema punching remus. Marek reveals all the secrets that Remus kept from him. So the meal was chaotic.

1994-1995 was a chaotic year.

1) The triwizard wizard tournament happened.

2) Remus stopped repressing his feelings for Cassie but didn’t tell anyone.

3) Snow and Flora adopted a vampire child called Draven. Of course Snow taught them necromancy.

4) Cedric died so he was added to Snow's list of people she calls on a sunday.

5) Voldemort returned while Max was at a tea with Lyall and Rema. So of course Rema went to the graveyard with them and caused more chaos.

6) Remus, Dracona, Snow and Lola joined the order. Dumbledore tried to get Jenny to join but knowing her, she'll zone out in a battle so Lex and Rema didn't let him recruit her. 

7) Austin got turned by a vampire on Voldemort's side that summer to try and get Rema's son on his side. But that failed.

8) August, Arabella joined the order and Dumbledore got a vampire to turn them (Rema was not happy) 

9) Lex proposed and Jenny said Yes.

So a lot of wild things happened that made things chaotic and started the 2nd wizarding war.