Chapter 2:

hogwarts (part 1)

The 11 year old Rema Lupin went to Hogwarts on September 1st 1969. Rema was sorted into Slytherin, just like Lyall. But Rema was a hat stall between Slytherin and ravenclaw. Now I'm gonna skip Rema because well you will find more about her in a different story.

In the summer of 1971, just before he goes to Hogwarts, Remus comes out to the whole family and legally changes his pronouns and name. Lyall made all the teachers know but threatened them with fate worse than death if they mistreat him or let the students know he's not a cis man or let any of the students know Remus is a werewolf.

Remus started Hogwarts on September 1st 1971. As you all know Remus was sorted into Gryffindor (after nearly being sorted into Slytherin) and as you all know, his room mates where to posh purebloods named Sirius Black and James Potter and a grubby plump kid called Peter Pettigrew. Remus couldn't work out his blood status. So the whole year he tried to avoid everyone which isn't easy when you are a teen who spills things all over himself, trips a lot, always seems to have an injury, never does his homework, is always in detention, barely passing class and is very sassy. So by the end of the year, he had made friends with his roommates.

The summer of 1971, the 42 year old Lyall and the 44 year old Hope announced to the family and world that Hope is 4 months pregnant.

Max went to Hogwarts September 1st 1972 and was shorted straight into Hufflepuff.

Now new years eve 1972 was a whole new thing. The night started amazingly. They threw a mini party with the potters, Remus's friends and Rema's friends. The party was cool. The 9 year old snow and 10 year old Dracona unfortunately fell asleep at 11:30pm. So everyone decided to be quiet with the countdown to Midnight.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

"Lyall, my water just broke"

"The baby is not due for another week"

Yep you heard that right. Hope's water broke at 12am on the 1st January 1973, the day before Rema's birthday. Lola Lupin was born a few hours later at 3am on the 1st of January 1973.

On Remus's 13 birthday (10th March 1973), Hope brought Remus a chest binder (that was somehow the right side) and a packer that he started using straight away.

September 1973, Dracona started Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor. Dracona had promised Lyall to act like she was a full human witch so she only released her wings when she was alone in the forbidden Forest.

It was around this year that the 14 year old Remus realised he had feelings for Sirius Black that weren't normal feelings you would have for a friend. But he didn't understand so he just ignored them.

September 1974, the year Snow started Hogwarts. Snow met Flora while waiting to be sorted into their house and for some reason they became friends even though they are opposites of each other. Flora literally has pink hair. Snow was quickly sorted straight into Slytherin (but just like Rema she nearly ended up in Ravenclaw).

That Christmas, the marauders found out Remus was trans because they walked in on him without a shirt on but wearing a binder. They all accepted him straight away. Also that same holiday, Remus found James and Sirius's 14 year old brother kissing. Remus had to promise not to tell anyone though. Soon after Christmas, Sirius stopped dating random girls and he started dating Remus (thinking he might like boys, since he never really was attracted to girls).

That summer, Remus started buying a bunch of cigarettes and lighters for the following year as he had a plan to sell cigarettes and lighters to make money towards getting the potions to help trans people medically transition.