Chapter 13:

2nd Wizarding War (PART 2)

breaking news
Today the body of Jenny Lupin, the youngest daughter of Lyall and Hope Lupin, was found. The detectives believe that the killer was _______ , who is well known for going against Lyall Lupin. This tragic murder is believed to have taken place Friday 30th August 1997 which was last week. Tomorrow is meant to be Jenny's wedding to Lex  Pettigrew, daughter of the late Peter Pettigrew and Cameron Malfoy Slytherin. If you want to read more of this story, turn to page 5 - Rita Skeeter”

Yep you heard Rita right, Jenny was killed on the 29th of august by one of Lyall’s enemies. Lex was so angry she wanted revenge. She stormed to Rema’s house demanding where Lyall was to get renevenge but Rema didn’t let them but when Rema was sleeping, Dennis sneaked off and beat up Lyall. So lyall blamed himself even more for what happened to her. Rema of course found out and got angry. But that night, Dennis and Lex hunted down Jenny’s killer and tortured him before killing him. They made it so no one would be able to find out what they did.

In September, Dracona became a spy at Hogwarts for the order but to keep everyone safe, Dracona didn’t know anything that was happening with her family. But hey at least she can keep an eye on max now who was being forced to kill a lot of people.

Marek snuck off with Hermione, Harry and Ron to go horcrux hunting. Remus tries to let them go with her but they found out Cassie was pregnant and forced him to stay. However, instead of going back to her, he disappeared. In October, Tonks announced they were pregnant with Lola’s child and that Remus had been the sperm donor. So two babies were due to be born in April to make the Lupin family bigger.

While on the hunt for horcruxes, Marek was attacked and turned into a werewolf by Greyback. So Marek was not a werewolf and Max was the only human born lupin left. Marek didn’t tell anyone though because he believed his life was ruined.

In January 1998, Remus finally returned and took on his responsibility as a husband and as a dad to Hope Lily Lupin and was born on 14th march 1998. Teddy Lupin was born on 27th April 1998 to Lola Lupin and Dora Tonks.