Chapter 12:

2nd Wizarding War (PART 1)

During an order meeting in October, Cassie Potter and Remus Lupin were caught kissing and a week later they started officially dating. For a whole month, Lola gave them the silent treatment for Remus getting with her best friend but Tonks calmed her down.

Marek,Austin and Arabella of course Joined Dumbledore’s army with Harry and of course he also hated Umbridge. Arabella got in so many detentions with umbridge because of her knives,their looks and so much more. So of course Arabella had scars on her hands from the blood quill which almost sent her and Austin into blood lust with all the open blood marks around hogwarts.

In June 1996, the battle of the ministry happened.

The order and Dumbledore’s army fought against the death eaters and voldemort. Max wasn’t there. Voldemort had forced them to kill some prisoners at Malfoy manor.

Sirius Black and Cameron Slytherin were killed.

After the battle of the ministry, Cassie and Remus broke up.

In July 1996, Jenny started selling her art work to earn money and she was able to buy a small house in hogsmeade. She and Lex moved in straight away and started planning their wedding for the next summer.

In august Marek bumped into Arazona Howell in muggle london. Arazona thought he was Lyall at first and when Marek heard her name, he forced her to go to The Lupin family. Once back at Lyall’s place, they all questioned her about where she had been. Turns out her childhood gang, that gave her the scar across her face, had returned and she went on the run to save her family. But when Hope died she stopped hiding and she joined them again. Lyall promised to protect her and help her with the gang. After that, the rest of the family got to know her better. They found out she is a muggleborn, hufflepuff and has been in love with moaning myrtle for years.

Nothing away from the stuff you already know happens in the following year, until Dumbledore’s death. After his death, Dracona tried helping Harry kill Severus and failed. Snow tried to contact Dumbledore to get information out of him but she could never contact him like she couldn’t contact Peter when everyone thought he was dead. But this was different. Dumbledore was actually dead. Everyone watched the death.

After the funeral, Cassie announced her love for Remus and they got back together. Then a week later they got married which was too quick for everyone but no one said anything.