Chapter 7

THE FIRST WIZARDING WAR (PART 3)

Since Hope died, Snow would go to a secret place in Hogwarts and summon her mum to talk to her. However because the war was getting worse people would get worried that she was killed every time she Disappeared.

In March 1981, it was announced to the order that James, Lily and Harry would be going into hiding and that Sirius would be the secret keeper. Remus didn't tell the rest of the family because he didn't want to put anyone else in danger. 

In June 1981, Snow graduated from Hogwarts  with flying colours. Soon after she graduated, Snow and Flora moved into the house at the graveyard where her mum is buried. She also started a job getting paid to contact the dead for people.  Also in June, Lyall turns up again and just like Rema he was covered in blood and was now a vampire like Dennis, Rema and Snow.

In July 1981, Lyall moved into Remus's house so Remus could look after him because Lyall was still an alcoholic. Lyall started seeing a therapist called Meave (because Remus forced him). In the first meeting, he refused to talk but he slowly started opening up to her.

On October 3rd, Remus was sent away on a two week long werewolf mission for the order. He didn't tell anyone where he was going through or how long he'd be gone. He just went.

Halloween 1981, tragedy struck.

James Potter and Lily Potter had been killed by Voldemort.

Sirius Black was revealed as the secret keeper for the potters.

Sirius Black had killed 13 muggles and Peter Pettigrew. All that was left of Peter was a finger.

Sirius Black was thrown into Azkaban on his 22 birthday which was the 3rd of November.

But Voldemort was finally defeated and the war was over.