Devil Cadejo III

Beginne am Anfang

"So, the party is about to get serious, I have to admit when they told me this was a job worthy of a legend they weren't kidding." She reached for her shoulder.

"Damn getting shot never gets any easier, go to their backs partner, we have to finish this and fast." The hound lowered his head seeming to agree and slowly slipped back into the floor. Rush once more run towards her wanting to destroy the distance but before he reached the pillar, he heard the sound of a window breaking above them. Rush step back as the glass fell down and crashed and a mysterious figure covered in a brown poncho fall down the middle between the two foes.

"Hello, hello." The woman stood up and Rush stood his ground, she was certainly quite small barely half his size, even with the rather big she had, Rush could tell it was a woman with her voice but, she was under so much clothing he couldn't tell a single more detail about her.

"Well, I don't know you man, of all bounty hunters I wasn't expecting to meet a new face here of all places." She gave a twirl and raised her hands, they were claws, with her skin covered in gree scales as she opened her palm a gaping mouth full of teeth shown at the center of each hand, Rush immediately could tell she was a demon and raised his shield.

"Is you Xiomara, couldn't you have waited a bit I'm busy with this gentleman here," Rigoberta screamed from behind the pillar as she reloaded her revolver. The woman in the poncho laughed looking back at the pillar.

"Im not missing my chance, if someone gets to end the legend that will be me, there can only be one queen on town, my friend." As she spoke they heard the sound of the door being kicked open, at least five armed men rushed into the factory with their arms ready, one of them was about to shoot at rush, but before he could he was hit from the side, as Daisy aimed at him from above at the catwalk of the factory, the man fall and the rest of them immediately took cover, O' Conell remained hiding as he sighed feeling quite unhappy at this turn of events.

"I don't who you are but I don't have any beef with you, get of my way I have to kill her myself." Rush wasn't that excited about it but he knew the only way to kill the demon was to end it with his own bloodied hands.

"My, my do you even who I'm Amigo?"

"Don't know, don't really care, but I rather just end this peacefully, there is a hostage we need to take home."

"Hostage? I suppose you really don't know anything at all. Sorry but I'm the Xiomara and its you who needs to back down or pay the price Amigo...Wait you really don't know me, I'm the Xiomara, the new queen of all bounty hunters, you must have heard of me, a little bit?" She crouched down in all fours like a beast, and under her poncho a long tail came it out, the tail was covered in the same scales as her hands but all around it were mouths opening and closing.

"Sorry, but I don't so get off my way."

"Thats it, I won't forgive you for not knowing me, no bounty hunter gets to be someone without my say so!"

"Block!" The demonic shield screamed at feeling that massive murderous instinct and Rush lifted it blocking, the claws of the bounty hunter. He struck back with his shield and she grabbed it with both hands, slowly making him back down, even with her small stature, Rush felt as he was trying to move a massive wall, her tail grew longer almost like that of a scorpion and like a whip it hit him on his shoulder, the teeth on clamped down bitting hard into his skin. Rush screamed as blood began to fall down his shoulder, he quickly raised his other hand covered in steel and landed a punch towards his head, Xiomara received his fist by opening her mouth and biting down on his fist, her teeth could penetrate the steel scale that surrounds it, but it managed to lock his fist in place.

"Arggh, get off me!" His arm released the spikes on it, sending the long cables into the tail and forcing it to bite off from his skin after that he send a strong kick to her torse throwing her off him, she fell down on all four staring down at him but before, she attacked again she was shot on the back by a revolver, she bled green blood rather than red and quickly jumped back evading another shoot. Suddenly Rush was shot in the back, as the other bounty hunter began to take cover and surrounded him opening fire, he knew he had no choice but to retreat and hid behind a pillar, falling down. He was bleeding out not just from the terrible wounds, but from his shield that keep pumping blood.

"Argg....this was not on the plan, goddamn it Im I really gonna die here, I haven't achieved a single thing yet."

"You really don't want to get in close quarters with Xiomara, she has teeth to bit down everywhere, that is the power of the devil Cipactli, the caiman with a hundred mouths, she might be a cocky kid but violence has earned her a place on Villa Blanca might just be a legend on her own right some day. Rush heard the voice of her target, she must be hiding near by, probably at the pillar opposite of him.

"Hey, I don't know who you are, but Xiomara is not the kind to share a bounty, so I have a proposition, why don't we team up and take her down first. I'm sure neither of us has the time for a three-way brawl." Rush gritted his teeth he didn't like the idea, but his two companions were in a lot of risks if this kept on any longer.

"Fine, nothing of this is personal, you got a deal lady." Rush stood up as the wound on his shoulder began to close, his shield opened its mouth with a fiery furnace within it.

"Damn, demons really are just like rats on this city, there is one on every corner, what a crappy place I'll make my way out of this hell no matter what." Rush bared the pain and thought of his home the town he wanted to see again.

"I refuse to die in this city, you have a deal lady."