Chapter 41- On Edge

Start from the beginning

~
Harry's POV
"Keith we've got a problem." One of his crew member told him.

He turns around."What is it?" He replies.

"They're looking for that." He said pointing to me.

Keith laughs."How do know?"

"Because Ed just called and said that there's a missing report on him." The guy says back.

Keith looks at me with a mischievous smile."Looks like you were right. They are looking for your ass."

"I know that."

His face fills with anger."Don't be a smart ass about it, and it's not a good either." He replies.

"Whatever." I snapped back not even the ones caring.

He smirks."What about we give Zayn a quick phone call."

He takes out his phone and begins to dial Zayn's number, but how he knows his number that's unknown.

He bends down and hands it to me then grabs my face forcefully."I want you to act calm when he talks to you. I want you to tell him that you're fine, and hurry up with my money."

"And what if I don't?" I asked.

"Well if you don't I'm gonna have to let you stay chained up to this damn wall, or if you're a good boy maybe I'll let you out of this joint to get some fresh air."

Is this guy really serious right now? He's treating me like I'm some kind of dog.

I put the phone to my ear and waited for it to ring.

After a few seconds of it ringing Zayn finally picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Zayn it's Harry."

He gasped."Harry I was so worried about you! Where are you at!?"

"I'm in Bradford." I replied.

"Why are you in Bradford!?" He asked.

Keith looks at me."I'm here with Keith. He brought me here late last night."

I here Zayn band something in frustration."The Bitch! Harry are you ok!? He asked nervously.

I hesitated and Keith sighs."Just tell him about my damn money already!"

I nodded."Zayn could...you..umm hurry up with Keith's money please?" I asked in a shaky voice because Keith starts to pop his knuckles like he's about to hit me.

"Harry you didn't answer my question. Are you ok!?" He asked again.

Keith gives a death stare, and I didn't answer Zayn. I just hesitated.

"Harry please tell me if you're ok or not!? Did he hurt you!?" Zayn cried.

At this point I just didn't care anymore. I need Zayn to save me ASAP.

Keith continues to stare at me."Zayn I'm not fine! He's fucking crazy! He's holding me hostage is some weird cell, please hurry up and get here!" I yelled into the phone and Keith get a key out of his pocket.

He snatches the phone out of my hand and unlock my chains then roughly pulls me up and slaps me."You fucking idiot! Didn't I tell you to stay calm dammit!" He yelled.

I winced at the pain and he's yanks my arm."C'mon!"

He shoves me down a narrow hall, then we walked down a dark basement.

He turned the lights on and I gasped in horror.

All I see is weapons, glass, and....

Blood.

Zayn's POV
"Harry, what's going on!? I yelled into the phone.

No answer.

I hear yelling and screaming in the background.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I heard Harry scream and demand.

"If you want you're boyfriend alive I suggest that you get your ass down here with my money." He threatened me.

I heard crying and begging in the background.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'VE GOT YOUR DAMN MONEY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I screamed.

He laughed."Oh you know where I am."

I bit my lips nervously. I know exactly where he is."I'm coming..."

"Good, now you've got two hours to get down here, or its bye, bye Harry and babies."

He hangs up and I immediately get up from the couch. Luckily Niall, Liam, and Louis are with me, so I've got backup.

"We've got to go!" I said as I grabbed my keys.

They furrowed their eyebrows and get up."Did you find Harry?" Niall asks.

I nodded."He's in Bradford! Keith has him held hostage in his hideout!" I said as I walked towards the door.

"What the hell is he doing in Bradford!?" Louis questions.

They all follow behind me and I lock the apartment door.

"Fighting for his life."

___________________________
AN: So Keith brought Harry all the way to Bradford!

Is Ed's plan going to work, or will it all go downhill!?

Is Zayn going to be able to save Harry, or will Keith trick him!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️