Chapter 41- On Edge

Start from the beginning

I knew none of those things were true because Zayn explained it to me. I know he's coming, because he loves me.

So I just said two words."Fuck you."

He stood up and calmly walked of locking the door on the way out. I sighed and laid my head against the brick wall.

I start to feel tiny flutters in my tummy then I slowly move my hands to my belly feeling the little kicks against my hands. At least I know that they are safe in there, but since my life is in danger theirs is too.

They continued to move around and I smiled a bit."Don't worry papa's gonna find us soon. I know he is."

~
Ed's POV
"Keith where are you!? I went to your normal spot last night, and the fucking place was in flames!" I said as I spoke to Keith through my phone.

"I'm in Bradford Ed!"

"Why the hell are you in Bradford!?"

He laughed."Yeah about that...change of plans Ed, I've got him!" He said mischievously.

I furrowed my eyebrows."You've got Zayn!?" I asked nervously.

"Hell no. I kidnapped his little boyfriend."

I sighed."Keith that wasn't the plan! You were supposed to find Zayn not Harry!" I yelled.

"I know that. I just wanted to make things a little bit more interesting."

"Let him go, Harry's not even part of this." I explained.

He continued to laugh."Ed your a funny guy, but that's not necessary right now. If I have Harry hostage, Zayn would have no choice but to give me my money, but we all know that he's not gonna do that. So it's all about to go down when he gets here."

"What are you planning on doing when he gets there!? I asked.

"Oh just something I like to call sweet, sweet revenge. Now get your ass down here." He demands me.

I hanged up and shoved my phone in my pocket and sighed.

He's changing my plan.

Zayn's POV
"Thanks for trying." I said as I hanged up the phone.

"Still no luck mate?" Niall asked as I sat down on the couch.

I shook my head and sighed in my hands."No, not at all."

"Well did you make him mad or something? Like he wouldn't just leave like that." Liam mentioned.

"No I just left for work and he wasn't answering his phone so I assumed that he was taking a nap, and when I came back home he was gone." I replied.

They both nodded then Niall gets a nervous glance."Umm...Zayn...well Liam was telling me that you haven't seen Keith in a while, so do you think it might be a possibility that Harry..." He trailed off.

I paused and stroked my fingers through my hair nervously."I'm such an idiot! How could I be so stupid, I should have known!"

Liam stands up."Zayn calm down. We'll find him. We will just have to figure out where he has taken him." He exclaims.

"No it's not that simple! He could hurt Harry! You two know Harry means the world to me. I'm the cause of everything, like first I use to beat him up everyday for no reason, then I put him in the hospital, got him pregnant, and now I put his life at risk! I just...." I broke down into tears, and Liam pulls me into a hug.

"It's going to be ok Zayn. Don't worry we're gonna find him even if it takes weeks to." Liam said.

"I would risk my life for him."