𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜."

Começar do início

"I mean..I never went to her funeral. But..I heard dad talking.."

"Alessio what can I do..? She's gone..honestly what else do I have to live for..?" Hendrix cried in his office.

"You do have something to live for, your kids. I know ypu always revolved around her like the sun but now she's gone. It's time you focus on important things." Alessio told him with a stern look.

Hendrix chugged down a bottle of alcohol and with a sigh he ran his hand through his hair.

"She didn't even look dead..she looked like she was asleep..she still looked ethereal."

The little girl that stood Infront of the office door stared at it blankly listening to the conversation..

"I..I don't like looking like her. The only thing appealing about looking like her. is that I'm beautiful.." she said looking down at Nieve her cat who was sleeping on her lap.

"You don't need to look like her to be beautiful Mariella..you're already beautiful on your own.."

"Mama had an alluring glow that attracted people around her. You, light up the room. You're way more beautiful than mama sorellina." Adriano kissed the top of her head and hugged her.

Mariella hesitantly hugged back and nodded..

"Okay.."

_____________________________

"ah, precioza..you look wonderful.." Hendrix smiled looking Mariella who had two red bows tied in her hair with a beautiful red dress that stopped at her calves. She was wearing red satin  heels and a beautiful pearl necklace as well.

She also had to wear white long gloves to hide all the burn marks she got from the bully incident

"Ah, I tried." Mariella chuckled looking at Hendrix.

"That's the thing love, you don't even need to try you're effortlessly beautiful." Emilio said holding her shoulders and smiling down at her with pure affection and care.