46. I am ready (The End)

Now it's time for Jk-Komal house.

Jungkook apne phone me busy tha and komal bathroom me bath le rahi thi.

She comes outside. Wo thori off lag rhi thi.

Jk- what happened love? You look very upset.

Komal- uhm... nothing.

Jk- ahh..tell me...ohh...is it ur...wait...(he thinks about something and then speaks again.) No...there is still time in ur periods...

Komal- no... it's not that.

Jk- so?

Komal smiles a little and sits on the couch with Jungkook.

Komal- I am so happy for Kiara and Jin.

Jk- me too. I can't believe that Jin hyung will become a dad soon.

Komal smiles again.

Komal- you know..kiara was not even ready to become a mom but when she got the news...she looked so happy...u saw the happiness on her face?

Jk- yes...it felt as if she too waited for this day.

Komal- exactly.

Komal sighs.

Jk- what happened to you?

Komal- Jungkook....uhmm... I think that I am ready.

Jk- ready? For what?

Komal- uhm... I am ready to become a mom.

Jk opens his eyes wide.

Jk- wh.. what..but...

Komal- yeah.. I know that I told you earlier that I am still immature but...but now when I look at Aadhu, Payal and Pree... I think that how lucky they are that they have such cute kids...

Jk- but komal...we can't decide it so hurriedly... it's about our lives... it's a big decision.

Komal- I know Jungkook... that's why I am saying this. It's been 6 years of our marriage...we are already settled in our lives... don't you think that it's the perfect time for us to accelerate our life.

Jk- are you sure?

Komal holds his face in her palms, kisses on his forehead gently and then hugs him.

Komal slowly whispers in his ears,"I am sure."

Jk chuckles and stands up while holding her in his arms. He takes her to the bed and places her gently there.

He looks deep into her eyes and says,"I love you."

Komal smiles, wraps her arms around his neck, pulls him down and says,"I love you too." Then...she places his lips on hers while pulling him down.

After kissing, a smirk appears on jungkook's face and he says,"it's time to become parents."

(Chalo...bas bas...)

(Author gulps.☠️🥴)

Author's pov

Okay...so it's time to say goodbye to this ff... truly saying, this one was my most favourite... I enjoyed it alottt..!!! I don't think ki aage kuch or likhna chahiye coz sab apni life me settle ho gye hai. But in case, I got any idea... I'll try to update more chapters. But for now... it's over. 🥺

I didn't wanted to stop writing this one.. that's why I added that 7 years after wali story... otherwise mene bas wahi tak ka socha tha...but mera man nahi bhar raha tha toh mene aur chapters add kr diye the. But ab isko tata bye bye...

Or jinhone ne bhi ise read kiya...ya karenge..uhne dil se shukriya.

Bas votes dene me kanjoosi karti hai ye audience.. otherwise bahut achi hai. Chalo ab bye...bahut bakwas maar li mene...kahin Jin k pink slippers na aa jaye mere mooh pe..bye public.

Or haan, comment karke zarur batana ki kesa lga..bahut khoon paseena lga mera isko likhne me...? 😿
👉👈