26. Your eyes

Please vote

Jimin goes to his room and starts crying..yess he tried to control himself alot in front of Mishti coz he didn't wanted to break down in front of her. But now he is alone so he can cry his heart out.

Yoongi knew that he must be in his room so he goes there.

Yoongi- jiminah..

Jimin- hyung..

Yoongi hugs him and says,"why r u crying now? She is back."

Jimin- hyung... I couldn't do anything for her..!! She was going through alot.

Yoongi- jimin...calm down...

Jimin- hyung... I miss that old mishti... I can't see her like this. But... I couldn't do anything...

Yoongi- so do it now..

Jimin- what?

Yoongi- it's not late. Help her to enjoy her life like before.

Jimin- can I do that?

Yoongi- only u can do that. Coz u actually love her and want to see her happy.

Jimin- yes hyung.. I love her so much.. I Just want my chirping bird back. I can do anything to make her happy.

Yoongi hugs him and says,"I know."

Thori der baad Jimin so jata hai or yoongi baahar balcony me jaata hai. Saath wale room ki balcony me already koi hota hai.

It was Payal. She was looking at the sky.

Yoongi- don't worry...she will be fine.

Payal- how do u know that I am thinking about her?

Yoongi- coz I think that I can understand you well.

Payal looks at him.

Payal- how is he?

Yoongi- hmm..he is better now. But he really wants to do something for her.

Payal- yeah... I can see that in his eyes.

Yoongi- so u can read eyes of others.

Payal- yeah...m an inspector.

Yoongi- can u read my eyes?

Payal looks at him and says,"I can try."

Yoongi- go ahead.

Payal looks into his eyes. Usne toh ese hi dekhna start kia tha but wo jese jese uski eyes me dekhti rahi wo unme gum hoti rahi.

She was continuously looking into his eyes without blinking. The eye contact was full of feelings that Yoongi had for her. She couldn't help but kept on looking in his eyes.

She got a tear in her eyes and at that moment, yoongi blinked his eyes.

Payal too blinks her eyes.
She turns her face towards the sky again.

Yoongi- so what u saw?

Payal- you know that you r the first person whose eyes are beyond my understanding.

Yoongi- it means...u couldn't read them.

Payal- idk...if I could or not.

Yoongi- it's ok. I hope that soon you will read them.

Payal looks at him and says,"I'll be waiting for that day. Coz now even I am curious."

She goes from there.

Yoongi smiles and says,"I wish that day comes soon when you will understand that my eyes are filled with love for you."

(Yoongi... don't worry..ayega wo din.. author is trying ki jaldi aye wo din.🥺)