37. Promise me

Dusri taraf humari Prerna Hobi ko dhund rahi thi.

Prerna- kha gya..!!

Someone holds her hand from behind and pulls her.

Prerna- kon....

Hobi- so you were looking for me?

Prerna- hmm...

Hobi- why? You were missing me...right?

Prerna- actually... I wanted to talk to you.

Hobi- then say it...dear.

Prerna- you will go back...

Hobi- I wish that I could stay with you...

Prerna- me too...!! Promise me that you will not forget me..!!

Hobi- wh..what r u even saying?? How can I forget you my Pree.

Prerna- idk. Just promise me.

Hobi- no. I won't promise.

Prerna looks at him in shock.

Prerna- why??

Hobi- coz first of all I want to know the reason...that why are you so worried..!

Prerna- I am scared.

Hobi- why?

Prerna- coz...u are so good looking and such a great dancer...if any girl tries to hit on you...yes.. I have full faith in you...but those girls... I can't see someone trying to come closer to you..!! If something like this happens in front of me... I'll kill that girl but in Korea.... I won't be there... I know that u never disrespect someone...so u won't take any action and just ignore it but... I can't tolerate it.

Hobi smiles when he hears that.

Hobi- look...look at me...my Pree... just listen to me. See... I know that you trust me...but still the fear of losing the one you love comes naturally. I am ur boyfriend and I love you, no one can change this fact. Even I should be scared too coz u r so pretty...but I know you very well.... I know that you are mine. You know...before meeting you... I used to avoid all the girls. I appreciate their love for my art but I never pay attention when they try to come closer to me. But now... I have right to say that I have a girlfriend. Yes..now I can say that I am not alone...my Pree is with me. So...now don't worry. And if you want... I won't dance until I meet you again...

Prerna- no..!! You won't stop dancing... I am sorry. I should have trusted you.

Hobi- I know that you trust me. Now don't think too much and give me a hug.

Prerna smiles and hugs her Hobi.

Ab Samaira bhi Tae k paas jaati hai.

Tae was in his room alone as Jimin and Jungkook were outside.
Samaira knocks the door.

Tae- who?

Samaira- Sam.

Tae- ohh come baby.

She enters the room and shushh..!! Tae was standing there shirtless.

Samaira looks at him and turns her face.

Samaira- Tae...!!! Why aren't you wearing clothes..!!

Tae- coz I just took a shower. I was changing clothes and suddenly you came. But why r u looking there?

Samaira- hey bhagwan..!! Ye ladka..!! Tae...just wear ur shirt.

Tae ko masti sujti hai and bahut saara romance bhi aata hai toh wo dheere dheere walk karna start karta hai and Samaira ko peeche se pakad lete hai.