2. I Love You

Please vote

Aadhya turns back again and gets shock when she finds her man standing in front of her.

Namjoon too gets jungshooked for a while.

Namjoon- ahh..you... I mean..how...

Aadhya- how r u?

Aadhya's mind- wow...he looks even more tall and handsome in person.

Namjoon- I am ok...well...u...

Yoongi- come on...hug her already.

Namjoon immediately hugs her and she hugs him back.

Jimin and Tae- woahhh...!!

Hobi claps for them.

Jin- ok..now..let us also meet her.

Namjoon breaks the hug and the boys start introducing themselves.

Tae- well, m Kim Taehyung...u can call me V.

Jimin- I am jimin.

Suga- hi...m min yoongi..also known as suga.

Hobi hugs her and says," I am hoseok..u can call me Hobi. And yeah..u look pretty."

Jin- well, I am Kim Seokjin...wwh..you know?

Jimin- but for her only one person is wwh.

Namjoon- jiminsii...!!
*Death stare followed by a fake smile from joonie.*

Aadhya- hi...nice to meet you all. Well, I hope that your journey went well.

Namjoon- yeah..it was great.

Tae- well, I think that u got surprised after meeting all of us. Actually, we r hyung's closest friends. We all wanted to be with our bro..so..

Aadhya- well..well..Tae..m not surprised at all. I already know you all. It's just that I am seeing you for the first time.

Jin- ohh really? How?

Aadhya- namjoon...his life revolves around you guys. His chats r always like..suga hyung is sleeping...hobi is still practicing...Tae and Jimin are still fighting for the dumplings...jin hyung is still shouting at jk while playing the video game..etc etc. U guys r his family.

Hobi immediately hugs namjoon. All the boys too join them.

Jimin- love you namjoon hyung.

Namjoon- ok..now stop it.

Aadhya and Namjoon couldn't stop themselves from looking at each other. They were blushing so much. Namjoon was all red with his cutest dimple wali smile.

Jimin- ahem ahem... someone is blushing so much...lalalala...

Namjoon- jiminsiii..!!

Jimin- m just singing hyung..

Namjoon- well...i know that what u r doing.

Suddenly, humare maknae aa jate hai jo ki puri tarah se zone out hai...

Jk- m sorry... I think that I got late.

Jimin- yeah..u missed so much.

Tae- well, no problem. Lemme introduce u to our beloved namjoon hyung's to be wife, Miss Aadh...aadh..Aadhu. And he is none other than our baby..jungkook.

Aadhya laughs and says," well, I think that my name is very difficult to pronounce. Well, hello jungkook."

Jungkook- ohh..hi Aadhu. And I am not a baby.