7. Why you kissed me??

Please vote

Jk- ko...

Komal stops the scooty suddenly.

Jk utar ta or fir komal.

Komal- m..m..so.. sorry...!! I didn't wanted to...but... I am really sorry. Actually, that guy..he was my old colleague...he was trying to flirt with me. I just lied to him that you r my boyfriend. He wasn't believing me...so I had to..!! I know that I fu*ked up...but..!! I had no choice... I wanted to get rid of him without any fight..coz if anyone from my family got to know...they will start blaming me only...!! I am really sorry... please.... promise that you won't tell this to anyone...if anyone asked you that why we got late then, just say that scooty wasn't working so we went to the repair shop. I am so sorry for stealing ur first kiss...well... I mean if it was ur first kiss.

Jk who was quiet all this while and just listening to her finally breaks his silence and says,"it means that he wasn't ur boyfriend?"

Komal shock hokar usko dekhti hai or bolti hai,"what?"

Jk- yeah... I thought that he was...well, tell me...was that ur first kiss?

Komal- uhm..yeah..

Jk smiles from inside as his first kiss was none other than the girl he likes and it was Komal's first kiss too..so he was even more happier. Awww my maknae..!! 😭

Jk- well, are you sure that you don't like me? 

Komal- no...ahh..i..mean...yeah but...not like that.

Jk- come on.

He holds her by her waist and pulls her closer to him.

He goes near her and whispers slowly in her ears," I can keep it as a secret but... I have a condition."

Komal- co.. condition..? What?

Jk- you have to think about me.

Komal- what?

Jk- well, yeah... it's my condition.

Komal jo ki ek dum filmy proposal k suhane sapne dekh rhi thi... usko esa proposal milta hai toh bechari thori upset ho jati hai.

Komal- whatever.

Jk immediately bend on his knees and says," well, idk from when..but.. I think that I like you. Ur presence makes me happy. I know that we met yesterday only but...still I need a chance. I don't want to force you but if I have to... I won't stop. I couldn't understand that why u kissed me so suddenly but trust me...it was the most beautiful moment for me. I know that ur answer won't match my expectation but still I need a chance."

Komal jo ki bass heraan pe heraan hoye jaa ri thi...jungkook ko ishara karti hai khada hone ka.
Usko jk ki eyes me koi lust nhi balki bss pyaar hi dikh raha tha.

Jk stands up.

Komal- saalaa..kutta..!! Zyada chalu banta hai..!!

Jk- what?

Komal- well nothing...but... Jungkook...we still don't know anything about each other.

Jk- that's why I am asking you to think about me.

Komal joki already humare maknae pe fidaa ho gyi thi..abhi or tadpana chahti thi toh wo bolti hai,"well, jk..but.."

Jk- otherwise I will tell ur secret to everyone.

Komal- haraami hai ye banda..!! Okay..!! I will think about it..but don't dare to tell anyone..!! Okay??

Jk smiles evilly.