28. Mehendi

Jk- no hyung...m saying that Aadhu is here and Samaira too...look at there. (Points towards the entrance.)

Namjoon- pretty as always. (Dimple wali Smile)

Tae- look at her...she is so pretty... I'll never let her use that green thing. (Points towards Sam)

Jimin- well where is my Mishti..??

Samaira comes there and says,"Don't worry my boys... other girls are coming."

Tae goes to her and takes her to some empty place.

Samaira- what happened Tae?

Tae- first of all...u look so pretty today.

Samaira blushes.

Samaira- and u look so (goes near his ears) hot..my hero.

Tae smiles.

Samaira- now let me go... I have to go and arrange...

Tae- but u won't apply that.

Samaira- what?

Tae- that green thing.

Samaira looks at mehendi and says,"what?? Are you talking about mehendi??"

Tae- yeah... it's so smelly.

Samaira- tae...but I like it.

Tae- but...it will not look good on ur beautiful hands.

Samaira takes him with her and asks the girl sitting there- can u apply mehendi on my hand...just a little bit.

Tae- no..!! First... apply it on ur hand. (To the girl.)

Fir wo mehendi se ek chota sa design banati hai.

Tae- woww..!!

Samaira- isn't it looking nice?

Tae- so.. it's like a tattoo.

Samaira- yes...!! So can I use it?

Tae- yeah..it will look so good on ur beautiful hands.

Then baaki ki saari sundariya bhi aa jaati hai.

Kasam se sab ki sab un green dresses me keher dhaa rahi thi.

Hobi- my pree.

Jimin- finally... I saw her.

Jin- ohh god..!! I missed her so much.

Jk's mind- she didn't even sent me her picture..!! I messaged her to send it.

Suga's mind- ohh god... I just hope that I don't get faint while dancing with her.

After some time...

Prerna goes on stage as she prepared a surprise performance for her Aadhu.

Prerna starts dancing and thori der me us performance me Hobi ki entry hone wali thi.

Prerna closes her eyes and finally she feels that Hobi came. She turns around for the next step but...it wasn't Hobi...it was Aakash.

(So if u wonder ki itne time se Aakash kahan tha toh wo diwali wale din hi Aadhya k ghar se chala gya tha... Prerna ko lga ki wo ab nahi ayega but aaj wo fir tapak gya...saala..)

Prerna's mind- he..what is he doing here? Where is Hobi? Why he came on the stage?

She looks here and there while dancing and finds everyone there except for Hobi. She didn't wanted to spoil the dance performance of her friend's mehendi that's why she kept on dancing but her focus was just on finding Hobi. Wo dheere se Aakash se puchti hai-