Chapter 16 - The First Round

Hey! It's great to be back. I deleted the apology chapter I made last night and I've been fixing up the older chapters making characters sound less brain-dead and a little more interesting. I was having trouble writing the fight scenes for this chapter since the choreography of the fights has been getting crazier and crazier making it hard for an amateur like me to describe them. You can also skip this chapter if you want to see Goku and Vegeta and not team RWBY.

The day had finally come-the Vytal Festival Tournament. Our two heroes Goku and Vegeta walked into the stadium full of humans and faunus alike to witness the first battle of the tournament.

Goku looked around in awe at the thousands of spectators. "Woah! I've never seen so many people in one place!" he said.

"Are you ever not impressed with anything?" Vegeta asked.

"I dunno what you're talking about." Goku replied. "But anyway, I can't wait to see this fight!"

After a couple of minutes of searching, the Saiyans eventually found seats they could sit in. They looked down to see their friends' team RWBY facing off against team ABRN of a rival academy in the half magma half ice arena.

 They looked down to see their friends' team RWBY facing off against team ABRN of a rival academy in the half magma half ice arena

WITH TEAM RWBY

Reese Chloris, a member of ABRN, charged toward Blake using her hoverboard. Reese spun her hoverboard and jumped off it sending it twirling toward Blake. Blake quickly swung her blade upwards sending it back at Reese.

Reese punched the board sending it flying back at Blake once more. Slightly annoyed by this move, she kicked the board and charged toward the defenseless Reese. Blake jumped in the air raising her sword above her head.

Reese quickly caught her board positioning it in front of herself blocking Blake's attack. Blake started swinging her sword over and over at her opponent with her semblance leaving after images of herself. Reese was backed into a corner and forced to block each of Blake's attacks.

Reese quickly jumped back and got on her hoverboard charging at Blake once again. Blake stepped back leaving an Ice clone of herself. Reese collided with the clone making her tumble towards Blake. She quickly got back on her hoverboard intending to hit her opponent's face with it.

Blake chuckled swinging her blade upwards again, this time slicing the board in half sending Reese flying back. She quickly grabbed the two ends of her severed board smiling as the two pieces transformed into two handguns.

She fired a couple of shots as she fell to the ground. Reese attempted to land on her feet gracefully, but instead slipped and landed on her behind. Blake felt a bit of sympathy as Reese grabbed her behind in pain.

WITH THE SAIYANS

"Yikes... That's gotta hurt!" Goku said.

WITH YANG

Yang charged toward Arslan, the leader of team ABRN swinging her at her face. She punched Arslan in the face followed by punching her in the stomach. Yang swung her leg at her opponent's face, but she ducked and uppercutted her throwing her back.