Shagun

Early morning Prerna got up with new zeel. Today is her Shagun. The first rasam of her marriage. She got ready in Rishbh's given sari. Yesterday night Rishbh asked her if she is ok with given gift. If not she doesn't have to wear it. She remembered in her last life she only married with Rishbh properly. Her other marriage were distasters. Forget about choice of saree nobody asked her choice of Wedding lehenga. Everything happened according Basu standards not Basu only Mohini Basu's wish. In this rebirth she will not give any chance to anyone to control her. Rishbh's asking permission was his respect for her choice. He was always there for her now it's her turn. He had shown his respect by asking and now she will respect his choice by wearing his choosen saree. 

After some time

Prerna's phone rang.

Stranger: hello Madamji! I have given your news to Bajaj Saab.

Prerna: Thank you 

Stranger: it was my duty. Yesterday you saved my wife. It was my duty .

Call ended.

I have given you chance Rishbh. This will be my first step to revenge. Let's see how you use this information for your revenge. We have same enemy. This is my first gift to you. All the best hubby.

Bajaj office, Kolkata

Mehra: Rishbh, I have a news for you. One person called me and given me some information about Basu's mill. According to him there is some illegal dealing in land acquiring.

Rishbh: Let me see.