Moving On

Prerna slept while thinking about everything. From many days she didn't get any sleep. After some time she got up. She wanted to make sure she is reborned. May be she is in illusion. She needs make plans for her future. She rememberes her family is in dire need of money. She should get a job. Only Mahesh Bhai's income is not enough. Five members and only one person earning is not right. She should help family. She needs to do something for solving this financial problem. Her MBA degree can help. How foolish of her!!! She wasted everything for that man her family, her career, her care. She will not shed any tear for him. She should find a job. It will be her first step towards self- indepence.

Prerna : let's see if there is some vacancy in any company.

She was checking every newspapers online. In one of the newspaper she saw advertisement of Gujral Textiles. Her eyes twinkled. Gujral was famous name in textile industry. In her last life this was first company which he took over. At that time that was very shocking news for business community. She remembered one of the headline of newspaper

" Bajaj infragiant accquires Gujrals"

He took over that company within three days after coming to Kolkata. He crumbled whole multi-billion company in mere 100 cores. She decided to give interview in this company. After three months she will work for him. She will see him directly.