Meeting

International Cafe, Kolkata

Prerna was waiting for Mr.Bajaj. Yesterday his associate Mr. Mehra contacted her saying that Mr. Bajaj wants to meet her. She don't know about the reason for meeting may her refusal to his offer. She was happy, excited and nervous. After long time she was meeting him. How will she talk to him? How he will react seeing him? This time she is not crying Bella but a working woman. Can she ask him about Kukki? No she can't. She is stranger to him. She can't expose her secret. No one will believe her rebirth story. She will meet him like stranger. She will meet Kukki in mall after 2 days. Her motherly heart was calling for Kukki. She was her first child. She made her mother for first time. Thoughts of meeting Kukki itself was making her excited.

In her last life Kukki was reason for their marriage. This time also Kukki will tie them in holy marriage. But this time nothing will be forced. She remembered how he told her about Kukki. About kukki's improvement of speech happened because of her. If her marriage with Anurag wasn't on card at that time he would have come to her house with proper proposal. This time Everything will be perfect. They will marry with blessings of her family with lot's love .

Sorry for short update😪 Not feeling well......