Gift for Prena

After returning from Prerna's house Bajaj went to his office. After meeting he called Masi. He wanted to give this good news to all family together.

Bajaj: Hello Masi, I want to tell you something. Prerna agreed.

Masi: really, congratulations Rishbh. Let me call Didi. She will be very happy.

Bajaj: Where is Kukki?

Masi: Kukki come here baby. Papa is asking for you. Rishbh Kukki is here. Turn on the video mode. Kukki look here. Papa want to tell you something.

Bajaj: Kukki today I met your Prerna Angel. You like her lot, isn't it?

Kukki signed as yes.

Bajaj: She is coming to our house for forever. She is going to live with us. She will be your mother Kukki. We are going to marry.

Kukki smiled and started to jump. She was totally excited. She has mother now. Nobody will tease her for not having mother. She never told anyone other than Prerna Angel that children's teasing. She never demanded for mother but she always wanted mother who will pamper her, care for her, kiss her even scold her.

Masi: Kukki don't jump baby.

Kukki signed as she wants to go to Prerna now and bring her here.

Bajaj: Kukki wait for some days, after some days your mom will come to our house.

Masi: Rishbh I am so happy. Let's start the preparation for wedding.

Bajaj: Relax Masi. You are 66 years old not 16. Take breath at least. Now listen to me. Before talking about preparation I want to talk with Prerna's mom. Her decision matters and I know without her consent Prerna will not marry me. She asked me to meet her family.

Masi: So when you are meeting her family? Should we come?

Bajaj: Today evening but you don't need to come. I will handle everything.

Masi: listen Rishbh, don't go empty handed. It's Bajaj tradition to gift Sari to bride when she agrees to marry groom. So make sure to buy best sari for my bahu. Select carefully specially colour. Do you know Prerna's favorite colour? The first impression is last impression Beta.

Bajaj: I know Masi. You are making this like I am selecting costume for Miss India competition.

Masi: My bahu is not Miss India but she will be empress of Bajaj empire. And empress should treat like empress.

Bajaj: Yes my Empress Dowager. Bye I will buy best sari for our empress.