Motives

Chhatrapati Shivani Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai at 1PM

Mr.Bajaj reached at Mumbai Airport. Mr. Mehra and others have already checked in hotel. It is going one of the toughest deal. Whole company was working tiredlessly for this deal. Tomorrow they are going to seal this deal. For this Mr. Mehra came to Mr. Bajaj's room for discussion about details.

Mr. Mehra : Bajaj these are details about project please go through them.

Bajaj : Ok. I will see later. Let's have a drink.

Mehra : No Bajaj. I have stopped drinking.

Bajaj: really,why Mrs. Mehra won't allow you?

Mehra: nothing like that but she doesn't like me drinking.

Bajaj : it is called as Joru Ka Gullam with capital letters.

Mehra: Don't worry, you will be same after some days.

Bajaj: what do you mean? Why I will be same as you?

Mehra: what is happening between you and Ms Sharma?

Bajaj: nothing. We are just casual friends.

Mehra: really any blind person can see that she is attracted towards you. Her extra involvement with Kukki and your life. Do you really think she doesn't have any alternative motives to approach you and Kukki ?

Bajaj : I know she is attracted towards me. Even if she has any alternative motives I don't care.

Mehra : what do you mean Bajaj? You are talking like you also have alternative motives to go near her.

Bajaj : Of course Mehra. Ms. Sharma is important to me.

Mehra : tell me the reasons Rishbh Bajaj

Bajaj : yesterday I visited Kukki's doctor. She said Kukki is improving. Recently she is trying to speak. Someone is encouraging her to speak. From some days Ms Sharma is speaking to Kukki. We need her.

Mehra : so you need her for Kukki, but what about you? Is Kukki only reason?

Bajaj : No, there are two other reasons. I like her not because she is helping my daughter but she is good person. Ioyal one who loves her family. I like her as a man. The only thing is stopping me is her past with Basus. She was in love with Anurag Basu. Her intangible relation with Basus are bothering me. Maybe she is still concerned about them. Maybe she is just covering her feeling because of Anurag's betrayal. First love is always difficult to forget specially for woman like Ms. Sharma. Her concern about Basus is not good for me.

Mehra: I don't think, she is still concerned about Basus.

Bajaj: hope so Mehra. Let's call the night.

Mehra: good night Bajaj.

Mehra went away.

Bajaj : good night Ms.Sharma. I hope you are thinking about me. I will not tell you anything now. I want to check your feeling for Me and that Basu boy. I hate him and his family. And I don't want anyone to stop me from destroying them.